Abdi John, Solid, Meth and grandpakhalif surrounded by a swat team in a major Canadian city

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why did they get arrested?
They are not good at following directions.

When cops come at you like that ( with the k9 and swat) it means you are suspected of serious business. Knowing what the kids over there do I can openly say that they must be traffickers

you are all langaabayaal , London is 8 million :camby:obamadatazz

That's your only city though. Your next city is barely even a million. And London is an oversized shanty town with a horrible quality of life. Its like saying Lagos is bigger. It doesn't matter. London is like Lagos

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why are Canadian maroyooleys constantly involved in gang activity, shootings, and other degenerate things? When bad news come out of Mpls, UK, SD etc it's cayd scam and shaqo la'aan. But Canada has a high proportion of maryooley thugs.

Ottawa has double the population of Washington D.C. And there are 5 other cities in Canada with more people than Ottawa

Why are Canadian maroyooleys constantly involved in gang activity, shootings, and other degenerate things? When bad news come out of Mpls, UK, SD etc it's cayd scam and shaqo la'aan. But Canada has a high proportion of maryooley thugs.

Dailymail.co.uk has a lot of shameless stories of your community. Don't make me pull them out. From beheadings in an internet cafe to being bullied by McDonalds staff to forcing little girls to become sex slaves to drunk Somali girls beating up a innocent lady for no reason

So what if some Somali kids kill each other over territory. You have a far more shameful community.

And you guys have drug dealers too according to articles I've read but you guys are small players. You report to the other ethnic groups like the Nigerians while we bully the Nigerians.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Dailymail.co.uk has a lot of shameless stories of your community. Don't make me pull them out. From beheadings in an internet cafe to being bullied by McDonalds staff to forcing little girls to become sex slaves to drunk Somali girls beating up a innocent lady for no reason

So what if some Somali kids kill each other over territory. You have a far more shameful community.

And you guys have drug dealers too according to articles I've read but you guys are small players. You report to the other ethnic groups like the Nigerians while we bully the Nigerians.

:westbrookwtf:

Bal eega kan.

Get hold of your kids and stop copying madow gang life style fighting over territories thats owned by rich white dudes.

And for the 18th million time, I'm not from the UK.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ottawa has double the population of Washington D.C. And there are 5 other cities in Canada with more people than Ottawa

You pathetic little atheist ..don't you know that DC is just 5 sq miles special territory

obamadatazz:camby::comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending