Abdi John, Solid, Meth and grandpakhalif surrounded by a swat team in a major Canadian city

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AbdiJohnson

Do the jamaicans report to somalis aswell or they got chased out the game?

I must commend canadian somalis are on another level,

The Jamaicans in Toronto have been defeated in the late 1990s. Some Jamaicans report but many have left that lifestyle. Many went into other industries and markets ( legal). The last known Somali attack that occurred there was a night club where the Jamaicans were decimated. This is when it ended.

We also defeated the Lebanese in the drug wara in Ottawa in the mid 2000s. They were easy. Artists Massari and Belly were among the defeated as well. Belly now uses a Somali drug dealer to give him and his crew rep in the streets.

Somalis in Canada remind me of the Somali civil war.

Somali Canadians (usc ssdf snm) overthrow Chinese Canadian triads, jamaicans, Lebanese (siad barre) and are now turning on each other with Somali on Somali violence (clan warfare).

I know a Somali guy who gives cocaine to Bret Hart the wrestler here in Calgary as well as a current Edmonton Oilers hockey player.

And of course Rob Ford was also supplied with Somali crack and only Somali crack.

Customers trust the Somali brand. Its reliable.

But Toronto Somalis can't cook. They are not smart. They always relied on reer Ottawa Somalis to cook for them and provide them direction. Reer Ottawa is the brains. Reer Ottawa is the ones cooking in Toronto and Alberta. Toronto Somalis are good at violence and selling, not chemistry and cooking.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Jamaicans in Toronto have been defeated in the late 1990s. Some Jamaicans report but many have left that lifestyle. Many went into other industries and markets ( legal). The last known Somali attack that occurred there was a night club where the Jamaicans were decimated. This is when it ended.

We also defeated the Lebanese in the drug wara in Ottawa in the mid 2000s. They were easy. Artists Massari and Belly were among the defeated as well. Belly now uses a Somali drug dealer to give him and his crew rep in the streets.

I've noticed that many Jamaicans have left Toronto. I barely see them around anymore. They're quickly becoming an endangered species in TO.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Back to Kingston and the U.S.

I heard they got pushed out to Barrie and the Durham region because Somalis took over most of TCHC and the Jamaicans got outnumbered. They had no choice but to leave. :lolbron:

10 years ago, Jamaicans were shooting up Country Style and the Vince Carter basketball court in Dixon. Now they're nowhere to be seen. A lot has changed.

I heard they got pushed out to Barrie and the Durham region because Somalis took over most of TCHC and the Jamaicans got outnumbered. They had no choice but to leave. :lolbron:

10 years ago, Jamaicans were shooting up Country Style and the Vince Carter basketball court in Dixon. Now they're nowhere to be seen. A lot has changed.

Jamaicans have suffered the biggest karbash of all our victims. I saw one Jamaican woman in Jane and something years ago grilling my mom in Islamic clothing when she thought she couldnt see from the glass mirror and my mom replied "dont stare at me" and the jamaican woman looked down

:hemad:

reer canada holding it down heavy :salute:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The way Abdijohn illustrates this you would think Canadian Somalis have made a breakthrough in an Aids drug

Abdi Johnson is so full of shit. Those Jamaicans are still punking you in Toronto. Only last year.

http://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=356016

I could find more examples just in the last 2-3 years in Toronto. Not to mention last month a dude from Toronto I have on instagram posted pics of him bleeding cause somebody bottled him in one of those black clubs. Hold this L.

Last edited:
To honest, I really can't figure out why Toronto or Canadians in general get a bad rep from few isolated incidents. I've been to Toronto many times and Montreal once but I've never run into ciyaalka xaafada ama dad waalan. Somalida dagan waa mostly innocent compared to Somali Americans. They're okay in my book.

Abdi Johnson is so full of shit. Those Jamaicans are still punking you in Toronto. Only last year.

I could find more examples just in the last 2-3 years in Toronto. Not to mention last month a dude from Toronto I have on instagram posted pics of him bleeding cause somebody bottled him in one of those black clubs. Hold this L.

2 examples?

U gotta come harder than that, Somalis in canada are no joke

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Reveal your name on that other forum please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts