Abdi Iley is back!!

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I hate Abdi Iley but I don’t like seeing him in Ethiopian prison when the likes of Reda Gatachew and other TPLF agents are living lavishly in Mekelle. If Abdi Iley is to be executed I would like to see him get executed by his ow people. That’s the only way to get proper justice.
Abdi ileey was tplf and males zanawi lapdog 🐕

Libaax-Joore

VIP
He is the definition of a psychopath and he’s not a dabodhilif Cagjar is who you should be calling lap dog or dabodhilif
You only tough for your fallow somali and weak to other people 😂 it’s funny how u always say we are fighting a nation of 130 million people (Ethiopia) but it’s always ur kind who is diong the killing and displacing , onlf was wslf before u change to ur qabil name ogaden and u want other somalis to fight under the banner of ur qabil , you changed the Somali region flag with the star ⭐️ blue and changed to camel 🐪 and yellow symbol so u can appease the occupiers of somali regions (xabaashi)

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Inti reer hebel iyo reer hebel iyo urur dimed lagu jiro Somali 🇸🇴 o mid ah hormar iyo nabad ka jirto haka yabin😂😂 qabil walbo o somali Ah wuxu isku hesta inu qabilkisa yahay qaraan🤦 somalia 🇸🇴 o manta nabad iyo sharci ka jiro muwadin walbo o somali ah nabad iyo burwaaqo ayu ku nolan laha inta nolaashisa u nolyahay
@DR OSMAN my mohamed sultan brother wa bahanahay baqtiga loma cuno
IMG_6748.gif

You only tough for your fallow somali and weak to other people 😂 it’s funny how u always say we are fighting a nation of 130 million people (Ethiopia) but it’s always ur kind who is diong the killing and displacing , onlf was wslf before u change to ur qabil name ogaden and u want other somalis to fight under the banner of ur qabil , you changed the Somali region flag with the star ⭐️ blue and changed to camel 🐪 and yellow symbol so u can appease the occupiers of somali regions (xabaashi)
You seem a little unintelligent for a Majerten wiil saxib what’s wrong? It was in our interest to work with tplf bc tplf introduced the weapon to destroy Ethiopia to us aka ethnic federalism. The flag with the camel symbol was introduced in 2007 that’s just 16 years ago the most powerful country in the 20th century which’s USA don’t even recognize that garbage but they recognize the ONLF flag.
IMG_1736.jpeg

Majidhee way jidhaa speakers made the leader of wslf a qadhmuun oromo retard instead of a miswaak using and spitting on pavement dominant cagdheer male. This group was filled with laangaabyaal who actually hated Ogaden.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
ONLF asking other Somali clans to fight for them? 😂😂😂 that’s hilarious comedian baa tahay boowe bastaryahow naga aamu respectfully
:birdman:
Onlf only fight horgalada ogadenka sida abdi ileey 😂 if beesha were united they will have defeated Ethiopia 🇪🇹 and liberate dowlad deeganka somaliida under haabashi occupation

Libaax-Joore

VIP
You seem a little unintelligent for a Majerten wiil saxib what’s wrong? It was in our interest to work with tplf bc tplf introduced the weapon to destroy Ethiopia to us aka ethnic federalism. The flag with the camel symbol was introduced in 2007 that’s just 16 years ago the most powerful country in the 20th century which’s USA don’t even recognize that garbage but they recognize the ONLF flag.
View attachment 320519

Majidhee way jidhaa speakers made the leader of wslf a qadhmuun oromo retard instead of a miswaak using and spitting on pavement dominant cagdheer male. This group was filled with laangaabyaal who actually hated Ogaden.
Oromo is our closes kin marki somalida laga taago somalida iyo oromada shared ancestor according to ydna 4300 years ago😂 we was binu haashim was busted by ydna @Step a side

Onlf only fight horgalada ogadenka sida abdi ileey 😂 if beesha were united they will have defeated Ethiopia 🇪🇹 and liberate dowlad deeganka somaliida under haabashi occupation
When the speaker of ONLF is attending a meeting in the Ethiopian parliament he demands the prime minister to speak English the global language otherwise bring a Somali translator bc he doesn’t understand this garbage Amharic language but adeer you have other major tribes like the Oromo who outnumber Ogaden simply not demanding a translator they’re happy with the Amharic language being spoken in the parliament. This is just insane to think about.

When Ethiopian agents go to Somaliland puntland or Mogadishu they bring with them a translator who’s probably from the langaab assimilated clans from Babile area who speak Amharic&Somali the agents speak their language with pride in front of the Isaaq Majerteen and Hawiye officials. We are not the same, we are more proud and we’re much more braver.

Put another Somali clan in our shoes and see for how long the Somali peninsula exists I dare you they’d dominate and overrun it within 24 hours 😂

“they plan, Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners” is an ayah in the Quran Allah knew Ogaden would become the largest Somali clan, the most brave Somali clan, and the most religious Somali clan that’s why Allah chose Ogaden and made them border hostile ethnicities

“Ogaden waa sidan” “Ogaden waa sidaas” 😂 every TikTok live I open they’re bad mouthing Ogaden every single one of them it’s crazy walahi😂 walee waa yaabka aduunka even on this website I find a random qabiil who learned about Ogaden in 1977 bad mouthing us 😂😂

Libaax-Joore

VIP
“Ogaden waa sidan” “Ogaden waa sidaas” 😂 every TikTok live I open they’re bad mouthing Ogaden every single one of them it’s crazy walahi😂 walee waa yaabka aduunka even on this website I find a random qabiil who learned about Ogaden in 1977 bad mouthing us 😂😂
Another Ogaden kikuyu horgal aden duale

Trending