" Abdel Bari Atwan: Let China Rise – It Won’t Be Worse than America"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Abdel Bari Atwan: Coronavirus Will Bring End of US; Let China Rise – It Won’t Be Worse than America

Very interesting viewpoint.
Yes it'll, like did America created concentration camps, even if America did atrocities their elite would be criticized or even hold accountable, can't ally with dictatorships unless it was necessary. But China do all that with clear conscience

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
America’s leadership has diminished during Trump’s term but that’s temporary. I go by joe countries treat their own citizens and America is kinder to its own than China is. I’m not talking about history I’m talking about today.

America’s leadership has diminished during Trump’s term but that’s temporary. I go by joe countries treat their own citizens and America is kinder to its own than China is. I’m not talking about history I’m talking about today.
Chinese are evil people and I think they will overtake US and ran the world.New Empire on the rise.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Chinese are evil people and I think they will overtake US and ran the world.New Empire on the rise.
I used to think so but recently I realized Chinese people are better at recreating than creating they are like the Soviets during the Cold War on steroids. They steal American IPs and research and reverse engineer it but they lack the creativity to create high tech on their own.

I used to think so but recently I realized Chinese people are better at recreating than creating they are like the Soviets during the Cold War on steroids. They steal American IPs and research and reverse engineer it but they lack the creativity to create high tech on their own.
Most of high tech developers in US are chineese.

I am not talking about technology I am talking about have not sharing any values with chineese at least the US law is based on the Torah which is closely linked to the Quran but Chinese law is different they have weird laws and eat anything under the sun nor do they offer religious freedoms.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Someone shoot that guy and anyone who agrees with him. He is a paid Chinese agent. America is messed up but China is 10x worse in every single way. Imagine if China had a large immigrant population the racism we would see would be astronomical. Don’t forget right now they have a million Muslims in concentration camps I was just at the masjid on Eid here in America last Friday. Don’t let anyone lie to you about these Chinese fuckers they are most likely getting paid by them.

Reborn
Most of high tech developers in US are chineese.

I am not talking about technology I am talking about have not sharing any values with chineese at least the US law is based on the Torah which is closely linked to the Quran but Chinese law is different they have weird laws and eat anything under the sun nor do they offer religious freedoms.

Go visit China and you'll see for yourself as to why it will surpass the US soon :francis:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Someone shoot that guy and anyone who agrees with him. He is a paid Chinese agent. America is messed up but China is 10x worse in every single way. Imagine if China had a large immigrant population the racism we would see would be astronomical. Don’t forget right now they have a million Muslims in concentration camps I was just at the masjid on Eid here in America last Friday. Don’t let anyone lie to you about these Chinese fuckers they are most likely getting paid by them.
Indeed these chinese rats are the worst

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Excuse me????? Does he know what he is talking about??? U want the black yellow man ruling the world???

May Allah curse China and save our muslims brothers and sisters. :fittytousand:

I would rather have Donald Trump as my leader than that bastard of winnie the pooh and I hate Donald trump. :sitdown:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May Allah curse China and save our muslims brothers and sisters. :fittytousand:

I would rather have Donald Trump as my leader than that bastard of winnie the pooh and I hate Donald trump. :sitdown:

my dear...we r bonding
1596748048925.png

China would be worse than America for sure.
Just like Mongols were worse than crusaders.

Just being Asian doesn't make them the Mongols. We're going to condemn them for theoretical crimes in the future rather than actual crimes? We can clearly see that the US is bombing and killing Muslims but we're supposed to believe that China is the bad guys because Zionist neocons like Pompeo want us to think that.

Trending

Latest posts