Abaaraha; Somalia should have Wasaarad/Ministry of Cloud seeding, if not then NGO solely for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil/Structural Engineering :westbrookswag:

Who knows in the future we could expand to other development projects.

First step water resource management, next solar lighting distribution or whatever. The sky is the limit sxb :rejoice:

You are right first order of business is to restore our natural resources. Water, fishing, dams, planting trees, VIVA MOTHER NATURE :rejoice:

Then we focus on finding renewable clean energy resources, Solar is a big first step.....

Then we focus on Electricity and the development of power grids and systems and advancing our technological resources

Then we turn all the regions into fully functioning states and we look towards a brighter future :win:

Walaahi Im telling you, Us Engineers are the future :fittytousand:

Walaahi Im tempted, Somaliland does seem safe, as opposed to Mogadishu :kanyehmm:

But then again my expertise lies in Electrical&Computer Engineering
I have next to no knowledge of Sustainable,Renewable Energy, Strucural Engineering :holeup:

Seems like a fun project tho, what type of engineering are you ?

You could help me design weather sensors, Temperature gauges and rain/precipitation recorder. Part of Somali people's failure to prepare for the drought is because we don't even record the daily temperature within the country as well average rainfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts