AAW and Qatar visit Baardheere. Qataris pledged to double aid. First batch of food relief arrives

mogadishu was paul lokech's dance floor. dont listen to fake somalinimo.

:mjlol:
Quule is doing damage to your brain akhi .
Now that you got paul lokech and hiraale boss Gabre out of your mind do you mind answering 2 questions ?
1) how come the cheese didnt visit gedo in his term ? The drought have affected your region the most for the past 3 years .
2) why are your community In this forum soo against mudane Abdishakur helping your ppls dire situation in the GEDDO ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
discover amhara with zenawi and his concubine sharif.

View attachment 228734
discover amhara with zenawi and his concubine sharif.

View attachment 228734

View attachment 228735

:mjlol::dead:
Sheikh Shariif was Somali President. Also I don’t speak for him outside of sharing Hiraab with him but the truth is on the ground. Dadkaaga are raped by Ethiopian troops everyday. You have many wacels claiming MX lol. The same with the LARPing Elaay here. You had to beg for Ethiopia to save you from us like all these other laangaabs.

When Ethiopia tried that shit in Xamar my sub sub clan declared all out jihad Alhamdulilah and they ran away to Bay so you can keep your picture lol we got many of Farmaajo but it’s not me whos bending over daily for xabeshi. It’s you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sheikh Shariif was Somali President. Also I don’t speak for him outside of sharing Hiraab with him but the truth is on the ground. Dadkaaga are raped by Ethiopian troops everyday. You have many wacels claiming MX lol. The same with the LARPing Elaay here. You had to beg for Ethiopia to save you from us

When Ethiopia tried that shit in Xamar my sub sub clan declared all out jihad Alhamdulilah and they ran away to Bay so you can keep your picture lol we got many of Farmaajo but it’s not me whos bending over daily for xabeshi. It’s you.
Theres Ethiopian troops stationed in Halgan, Hiiraan and Dhusomareeb. Acting like HAG is free of Ethiopia is another bold faced lie :pachah1:

The only places Kenya and Ethiopia are present is your lands, your cousins and the non-Somali elaay. Iska xishood sharmuuta yahay
oo dabada xabeshi aay futadaa guskooda au ku noosha hay.

:mjlol:

Your two aabos chased out by us were Ethiopian ho’s too.

These delusional ppl are beyond helping .
When you help them they post pictures of Gabre and the late paul lokech as if somehow that stains the good work Abdishakur is doing
When you dont help them they will cry why didnt AAW help Gedo :francis:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Theres Ethiopian troops stationed in Halgan, Hiiraan and Dhusomareeb. Acting like HAG is free of Ethiopia is another bold faced lie :pachah1:
You’re not fooling anyone.

E5A4F5F0-3AF8-4200-8B36-752532E387C2.jpeg

No wonder you like sucking off Ethiopia everyday here. Khaniis khaniis daley :mjlol:

reer

VIP
faysal ali waraabe dissed godah barre on clubhouse and said little djibouti is guarding your beledweyne. :dead:

Saxib let's be honest here is it @bidenkulaha who tells us everyday that Ethiopia and Abiye are our brothers or is you that makes those claims ?
Just the other week you were begging an oromo user on here :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Saxib let's be honest here is it @bidenkulaha who tells us everyday that Ethiopia and Abiye are our brothers or is you that makes those claims ?
Just the other week you were begging an oromo user on here :francis:
Ethiopia are my friends and brothers, Brother Abby is better than ur failed tuug uncle. Where Did I deny Ethiopian troops in Gedo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The same people who are giving us aid are blocking our farmers to compete on the market, I know the situation is severe due to Dictator Madoobe block on aid for 10 years, Alshabab and the lack of rainfall, but I sincerely hope our qatari brothers do not join the NGO bs aid, and actually allow us to compete, Bardheere is a town that can produce alot of food, so buy the food from the farmers directly, don't import shit, and don't give money to agencies or representatives.

Ethiopia are my friends and brothers, Brother Abby is better than ur failed tuug uncle. Where Did I deny Ethiopian troops in Gedo

who is my tuug uncle ?
If we overlook your desperate begging of amhara,oromo and the abyssinians we can all agree your somewhat honest of your ppls relationship with gaalo madhows and amxaras unlike your unhinged cousin @reer who drowns threads with Gabre and former Somali presidents the unhinged fella forgets there are many pictures of Gabre scolding his hero bare hiraale and his other hero farmajo being forced to be do landscaping work at villa addis ababa
kkkk

Trending

Latest posts