AAs a laughing stock. Attacking all black immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still think they are israelites??? What part of dna testing do they not understand? even modern day canaanites looked more like modern day Palestinians according to dna evidence.

:faysalwtf:
I'm more concerned with why these aa are mentioning cushites/hamites. Keep us out of your filthy mouths. Tf have we got to do with stuff that happened on the otherside of Africa.

The ADOS movement is legit. I honestly support them in their cause. West Africans are the biggest culture vultures on this planet. It goes way beyond the disrespect the African and Caribbean diaspora shows the Black Americans.

It will make more sense if you watch even a few minutes of this vid.

I support the ados thinking. The problem with black movement is like black lives matters its not centealized. There is not one clear message and leaders. This means every fool can make videos and speak as ados expert. Now when you want to discredit a message all you have to do is give attention to the dumbest and most ignorant people and paint them as the face of movement. This happened to blm.

I believe AA need to protect themselves from Africans who are culture vultures. Like those somali kids who were not paying for food they described themselves as African american brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts