AAs a laughing stock. Attacking all black immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190207_102505.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AA are The bottom of the ditch, where the trash flows

@Balaayo who is that as your avatar?he look familiar can't recall where I seen that face?:farmajoyaab:

I support them when they say stuff like this. Too many black people that aren't them leech of their culture too hard. Just look at black British people as an example...
Heck.. just look at somali girls.

I support them when they say stuff like this. Too many black people that aren't them leech of their culture too hard. Just look at black British people as an example...
Heck.. just look at somali girls.

what culture? ghetto culture!

Actually I just watched this and it sounds like the guy is confusing race ( whatever that is) with culture.

They call themselves “ADOS” (American descendants of chattel slavery) and use White Supremacist talking points against Africans in particular.... :mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The sons of slaves are now talking about proud Africans...
They are the lowest of the low and they don't even have a culture/a strong identity beside shaking futos and the thug culture. They are not allowed to insult Africans, f*cking animals.

The sons of slaves are now talking about proud Africans...
They are the lowest of the low and they don't even have a culture/a strong identity beside shaking futos and the thug culture. They are not allowed to insult Africans, f*cking animals.

You been on here a few months and your already taking on white supremacist talking points generalizing and all, just cos a few ignorant African Americans talk like this you think all of them are the same ?, African American population stands close to 42 million not all are the same, just like not all Somalis are the same for example you your self your a Gaal who is not a Muslim. You need to grow up and start having your own mind instead of taking this ridiculous racist talking points from fools on this forum.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You been on here a few months and your already taking on white supremacist talking points, generalizing and all, just cos a few ignorant African Americans talk like this you think all of them are the same ?, African American population stands close to 42 million not all are the same, just like not all Somalis are the same for example you your self your a Gaal who is not a Muslim. You need to grow up and start having your own mind instead taking this ridiculous racist talking points from fools on this forum.

8057.jpg

are you taking a troll seriously?
:fittytousand:

The ADOS movement is legit. I honestly support them in their cause. West Africans are the biggest culture vultures on this planet. It goes way beyond the disrespect the African and Caribbean diaspora shows the Black Americans.

It will make more sense if you watch even a few minutes of this vid.

these AAs r beyond pathetic,they indians,israelites,semites,half whity etcetc. and fighting all ova net with every otha group
they were negros,colored, black,AA and now ADOS.
and lately turned their eyes on africans cos as they put it africans dont respect thm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts