#AAgang, Madowtii America oo noqdeen qabyaaladiisteyaal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The white man is giving money to sellouts so they can divide Africans. How far have AAs gone without other Africans? And how far have us Africans gone without AAs and other Diasporans? If we don't unite like the Europeans we will continue being the in this world.
You are a fool! Do you not know that liberia is populated by escaped american slaves? Adoons are useless.

I never cry foul homie....i can take just as i can give. I wish AAs would really get nasty with you phuckers. They really are a timid welcoming people for the most part. But this girl has the right attitude. I predict more of them will adopt this attitude as well and their bitterness would be entirely justified.

her views were based on reparation, so quick to label ppl in box when monies involved.

her views were based on reparation, so quick to label ppl in box when monies involved.

No it was not. She talked about many things...including music and movies and how africans are now enjoying much success in both those fields but yet still throw shade at the very people whose culture they are biting off.

@landheer

AAs are some of the smartest and rebounding Africans alive. Without them and other African diaspora we will not succeed in the future. Europeans and North Americans have close financial and military bonds while us Africans have no ties the diaspora or even to each other. Africa has the least domestic trade out of all the continents. If we want to have a say in this world black people worldwide will have to unite like whites or Chinese.

@landheer

AAs are some of the smartest and rebounding Africans alive. Without them and other African diaspora we will not succeed in the future. Europeans and North Americans have close financial and military bonds while us Africans have no ties the diaspora or even to each other. Africa has the least domestic trade out of all the continents. If we want to have a say in this world black people worldwide will have to unite like whites or Chinese.
You just said look how far AA's have gone without the Africans an I proved you wrong it has a measly GDP of 455.37 USD

@landheer

That's why I'm trying to say. AAs haven't gone that far because they are not connected to other Africans. If we were all connected it would be a new beautiful black world.

@Jerome in the house what do you think of this? :icon lol:
The only people you thought you fit inwith have rejected you. Clearly they dont sing the same anthem of black unity that you do. I would like to know your views on this video :icon lol:

iA this sentiment spreads among the AAs and bloody somalis that talk about how theyre brothers with the AAs can be shut down.

The only people you thought you fit inwith have rejected you. Clearly they dont sing the same anthem of black unity that you do. I would like to know your views on this video :icon lol:

iA this sentiment spreads among the AAs and bloody somalis that talk about how theyre brothers with the AAs can be shut down.

I don't think their against unity, their critical of the cultural appropriation of Africans and disrespect
As well as disregard of their history, struggle and who they are as a people, don't get the two things mixed up

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

First. If I would have posted anything from the Coli I would have been attacked an called an AA more often than usual.

I actually had a convo with a girl with similar views. It all started after we had a convo about some East African dude she knew that didn’t claim black(an ertitrean). At that time I didn’t really know about this issue at all infact my knowledge on these types of issues was pretty small. We mostly just agreed that people mostly identify with their ethnic group more than their race. Identifying as a race seemed new to the guy so she didn’t bother him as much.

I have always identified as being a Somali american. I was never outcasted or treated bad by other african Americans. I have been pretty accepted. You keep saying they and etc like these guys are legit beefing with diaspora Somalis all the time. Meanwhile you could see Somali youth chilling and interacting with blacks all the time.

Stealing opportunities from African Americans is something new to me. I didn’t even know actual diasporan Africans were stealing scholarships, movie roles and etc from african Americans. I can definently see anger from that.

In general this video is pretty much makes sense. I’m not bothered by any of it. She is speaking facts.
It did make me question pan africanism though. good vid. I might watch her black panther video next.

Hala yaabin neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah. Hadey madowga waxey soo mareen ku dhicin lahayn neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah xero qaxooti bey ciid ka cuni lahayeen oo ku qurmi lahayeen.

Kuwaan camal waa indhayarta. Indhayarta baa cadaanka futada ka dhunkada lkn cadaanka maba jecla ee dantoona bey ka yeshaan.

Ba'aa jaale suu eebe kuu galay ninkii baad iska abaadhaye

You are a fool! Do you not know that liberia is populated by escaped american slaves? Adoons are useless.
Actually, the vast majority of Liberians are the native tribes. Black Americans, some Caribbean blacks also, were always a small minority of a few thousand, whereas there are millions of people in Liberia.

Some of the so called American or Americo Liberians aren't even really American as many were captives that never even made it to the Americas. Americo Liberians early on were actually partly responsible for stopping the slave trade off the coast of Liberia by capturing slave ships and allowing the freed captives to integrate into their society.

Liberia didn't descend into the war torn nation it became until 1980, when native Liberians ,led by a native named Samuel Doe, led a coupe in which they murdered the Americo president and executed his cabinet members in front of BBC cameras. The two ensuing civil wars were actually primarily rival native tribes fighting other native tribes whereas many of the Americo Liberians fled back to the US.

This is Liberia under the Americo Liberians (sorry it doesn't play on here, but it does on youtube)
This is Liberia after the Americos were taken from power
4ffGmUU.jpg

There are officially 17[14] ethnic groups that make up Liberia's indigenous African population, making up maybe 95% of the total... Then there are Americo-Liberians, who are descendants of free-born and formerly enslaved African Americans who arrived in Liberia from 1822 onward and Congo People (descendants of immigrants from the Caribbean), making up an estimated 5% of the population. They used to dominate political life in Liberia and still have a lot of influence.
wiki

I'm new here btw. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts