#AAgang, Madowtii America oo noqdeen qabyaaladiisteyaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/we’re-different-aagang-only.648625/

Interesting thread, Madowtii Mereykanka oo diyaar u ah kacdoon cusub. Kacdoonkaasi oo ah #wearedifferent, taasi oo macneheedu tahay in Madowta America ay ka duwanyihiin kuwa afrikaanka ah.

Madowtani waxay aaminsayihiin in dhaqankoodii laga xaday (cultural appr.) wax xushmeyn ah aan la siinin, markastana lagu caayo in la guumeysanjirey. Caydaasi oo ka timaada Madowta afrikaanka ah oo aabayaashood sabab u ahaayeen in ninka cadaanku uu guumeysto uuna gato adoomo afrikaan ah maadaama Madowta iyaga dhaxdooda ay is guumeysanjireen.

Taloo aaway soomalidii u naageynjiray Madowta americanka ah kkkkk ha la idin waso.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Beesha African American oo si toos ah u tiri dhaqankayagu inoo daaya afrikaaney nacaladi idinku dhacday, awalba nin cadaan ah ayaad inaga gadeen nijaasyahey bilaa dhiiga!

Last edited:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
wanmadsantahay awoowe, af soomali si fiican aan oo baranaya thanks to you.

you should write more threads in somali, very helpful

Beesha African American oo si toos ah u tiri dhaqankayagu inoo daaya afrikaaney nacaladi idinku dhacday, awalba nin cadaan ah ayaad inaga gadeen nijaasyahey bilaa dhiiga!
Anoo xuman raadsaneynin, ayaa rabaa inan ku weydiiyo dhaqanka ee tilmaameyso maxuu yahay. Madowta maraykanka dhar gooni ama cunto gooni oo dhaqameed ee qabaan ma jirto. Heesaha oo ijramka ka hadlaayo iyo niikaada iyo ingriiska qaabka ee ku hadlaan maa dhaqan u eh.

Beesha Madowtu Mareykanka waxaa u haboon in adoonimadii lagu celiyo. Wax tarkoodu wa intaaa.
Ciirka ka soo dheg saxiib. Ayaga iyo kuwa qarkood webistekan ku soo qoro wax ee is dhamaan ma jira. Waa is lamid. Adoonimo wax lagu hadla haa moodin dameeryahow. Ilaahi lee adoon loo yahay. Cunsurnimadaan iyo af xumadaan waa wax sharaf iyo islaanimo iyo dhaqan laheyn. Ilaahi haa ku soo hanooniya

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ciirka ka soo dheg saxiib. Ayaga iyo kuwa qarkood webistekan ku soo qoro wax ee is dhamaan ma jira. Waa is lamid. Adoonimo wax lagu hadla haa moodin dameeryahow. Ilaahi lee adoon loo yahay. Cunsurnimadaan iyo af xumadaan waa wax sharaf iyo islaanimo iyo dhaqan laheyn. Ilaahi haa ku soo hanooniya
Hala yaabin neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah. Hadey madowga waxey soo mareen ku dhicin lahayn neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah xero qaxooti bey ciid ka cuni lahayeen oo ku qurmi lahayeen.

Kuwaan camal waa indhayarta. Indhayarta baa cadaanka futada ka dhunkada lkn cadaanka maba jecla ee dantoona bey ka yeshaan.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Hala yaabin neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah. Hadey madowga waxey soo mareen ku dhicin lahayn neefkan iyo kuwa la mid ah xero qaxooti bey ciid ka cuni lahayeen oo ku qurmi lahayeen.

Kuwaan camal waa indhayarta. Indhayarta baa cadaanka futada ka dhunkada lkn cadaanka maba jecla ee dantoona bey ka yeshaan.

oo kaalay aniga iyo ninkaasi madow maxaa isku keen xiray? Xero Qaxooti iyo ciid meeshan maxaa keenay?

Africaan Americaanka waa special people, waxaan oo gabadhaan hadha ka hadleeso maalin ayaan ka fikire, wey saxsantahay, Africans from African dhaqanka African Americanka wey ku cayareen sharaftana ka qadeen

Culturally unique set of people waaye dadkaani, weyna ka ilbaxasanyihiin Africaanta kale kana garasho dheeryihiin kuwa Mareykanka mardhow uhaajire

The white man is giving money to sellouts so they can divide Africans. How far have AAs gone without other Africans? And how far have us Africans gone without AAs and other Diasporans? If we don't unite like the Europeans we will continue being the in this world.

The white man is giving money to sellouts so they can divide Africans. How far have AAs gone without other Africans? And how far have us Africans gone without AAs and other Diasporans? If we don't unite like the Europeans we will continue being the in this world.
How does that make sense? Give some examples, please. I'll wait :fantasia2:

@guntiino101

AAs are still shot in the street like they're animals. Just recently a kkkracker took the life of a father in front of his wife and child because he defended them. The cops ruled it as self-defense for the crakkker. They're disproportionately represented in the prison population and many other things. AAs have barely moved forward since the emancipation proclamation. African unity is the only way forward.

I posted this video earlier in another thread. This chick is 100% on point. And i say that as a caribbean person. The disrespect sent the way of african americans by blacks from the african continent (some caribbean blacks too) is disgusting...and its even more insidious because its triple edged because in addition to the disrespect those same africans would gladly take the benefits that AAs have fought and bled for...thirdly these same africans have failed to use the vast resources of africa (not to mention the culture and history that they boast about and hold up over the heads of AAs) failed to use those attributes to build up their own people in their own country yet have the temerity to fix their mouths to talk ch*t about african americans.

I completely understand her rage.

I posted this video earlier in another thread. This chick is 100% on point. And i say that as a caribbean person. The disrespect sent the way of african americans by blacks from the african continent (some caribbean blacks too) is disgusting...and its even more insidious because its triple edged because in addition to the disrespect those same africans would gladly take the benefits that AAs have fought and bled for...thirdly these same africans have failed to use the vast resources of africa (not to mention the culture and history that they boast about and hold up over the heads of AAs) failed to use those attributes to build up their own people in their own country yet have the temerity to fix their mouths to talk ch*t about african americans.

I completely understand her rage.

:comeon:you act as tho your ppl do no wrong.

:comeon:you act as tho your ppl do no wrong.

Niggah this aint rocket science....all you have to do is put yourself in their shoes and imagine...other people...let's say black africans coming into a well-to-do somalia and show the native somalis no respect. Wouldn't you hate those people. OK Then. And again i'm caribbean and i totally agree with her.

Niggah this aint rocket science....all you have to do is put yourself in their shoes and imagine...other people...let's say black africans coming into a well-to-do somalia and show the native somalis no respect. Wouldn't you hate those people. OK Then. And again i'm caribbean and i totally agree with her.

your too emotional.

put myself in their shoes lol, you hypocrites are the most shit talkers their is, then cry foul.

your too emotional.

put myself in their shoes lol, you hypocrites are the most shit talkers their is, then cry foul.

I never cry foul homie....i can take just as i can give. I wish AAs would really get nasty with you phuckers. They really are a timid welcoming people for the most part. But this girl has the right attitude. I predict more of them will adopt this attitude as well and their bitterness would be entirely justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.