• yes, somalis are sensitive fucks

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • no, we really have a lot of haters

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the insight.
how many of them do you reckon interact with somalis?? give an estimate percentage
though i have never been to america i would guess less than 5% of them
If you live in America, you’ll definitely interact with African Americans in your day to day life. The ones living near big Somali communities know who we are and know that we’re different than them.

But outside of that, they have no idea what a Somali looks like. They don’t know much about the racial differences between Africans. Most are ignorant and assume Africa is one country lol.

Everywhere I go people think I am Jamaican or AA by appearance intell they hear my voice. Thry automatically guees East African . They say I have a "African accent". Don't know why I have a accent tho I was born and raised in Canada.:what:
You have timo Madow . Thats why they probably think your AA or madow. In the states somalis and blacks arent even close to each other. You can tell from a mile.

Last edited:
If you live in America, you’ll definitely interact with African Americans in your day to day life. The ones living near big Somali communities know who we are and know that we’re different than them.

But outside of that, they have no idea what a Somali looks like. They don’t know much about the racial differences between Africans. Most are ignorant and assume Africa is one country lol.
i have to say you got me into ariana grande with ur seductive gifs, i never used to find her attractive before

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For not knowing Somalis, American madows mention them or Ethiopians whenever discussions of African diversity come up. Even in the most obscure YT clips.
:mahubowtf: Horners are portrayed as some weird African prototype in terms of desirable features with darker skin while simultaneously seen as on the fringe of blackness. 1) due to not actively participating in mass slavery on the continent (don't undertand the plight), 2) looking recognizably different and 3) absence of an inferiority complex in relation to other groups.

:mjlol:
West Africans are cool, but Jamaicans seem to be unbearable

Maybe because jamaicans won't tolerate any sh*t from anybody. Proudest island people you will ever meet.
which proves my point that black americans don't know what is somali to begin with. somali is alien to them thus you would never seen them bashing somali cuz you can't bash what you don't know and never met.
who knows what they would be saying once they discover somalis as a collective

black afro Caribbeans in the uk on the other hand see somalis everywhere they go, from there places of work to the streets when commuting to you name it they see us all day everyday

what you say about AAs is true. Yet somalis swear that AAs are obsess with them. This thread alone proves the opposite as two somali are discussing somali tings and because you don't agree with them you call them AA. WTF!

Its a foregone conclusion then that any AA when first introduce to somalis will have a negative perception of you all the way you ride their jockstrap day after day after day.

As for caribbeans...i'm one...and you can all kiss my caribbean arse! LOL!

And turn down the reggae music yuh hear!!

LOL!

Last edited:
do somalis live in the blacks hoods??

where do you meet black people

in the movies they make it seem as though all black Americans are locked up in a hood and only handful of rappers, fashionistas, models, athletes , high iq blacks get to interact with white people the rest only come out of the hood once in a while for basketball games :russ: or Superbowl

From the TV it seems all somalis clamored 50 deep on log rafts to the west to escape their brethren and the dust and now sit in government provided apartments talking sh*t about black people.

If TV says it then it must be true.

From the TV it seems all somalis clamored 50 deep on log rafts to the west to escape their brethren and the dust and now sit in government provided apartments talking sh*t about black people.

If TV says it then it must be true.
Yo unless you want a heavy hitter to really make you feel horrible about being AA I'd advise you to cut the nonsense and leave this site. Unlike the others on this thread I've read all the stats on AA's and know their background better than anyone. This is just a warning, you don't want problems.

These girls aren’t AA. The one with the denim jacket is Somali (but I’m not convinced, she’s definitely Madowweyne, I won’t accept anything else) and the other is Sudanese. The Sudanese looks more Somali than the Somali :faysalwtf:

These girls aren’t AA. The one with the denim jacket is Somali (but I’m not convinced, she’s definitely Madowweyne, I won’t accept anything else) and the other is Sudanese. The Sudanese looks more Somali than the Somali :faysalwtf:
i just watched the whole vid and i said "our poeple" when referring to somali:ohhh:
she's a somali bantu. i had no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.