We wuz hawaiian
We wuz Persian
We wuz ayrab
We wuz Chinese
We wuz anglo saxon
We wuz italian
https://youtu.be/jwItFSAtk3c
tenor.gif

I've always wondered (and asked in primary school and undergrad). Europeans, Portuguese and others who took part in the greatest atrocity in history being the murderous, greedy, deceitful beings they've always been- why is so hard to believe they snatched and stole across the entire continent? Careful not to venture where they had resistance-often killing entire villages stealing the women and children.

Did they touch on how thieves and liars rarely just take from a designated spot? Greed motivated their actions (I have seen their record books) and I know if say a group was traveling an unsuspectedly happened upon those savage slave traders-it wouldn't matter if they were from East Africa or South Africa. I've always said that if anyone from Africa went missing during that time they were stolen. I came to this conclusion after seeing books (the very old ones similar to the books in my fathers library with the Europeans carrying the heads of the Aborigines)in the library w/ pics and you could clearly see the people were in pain and not from the same tribes. Nothing will compare to the pain in their eyes or the smug evilness in the eyes of their enslavers. They've rewritten their acts for American history books as to appear innocent but the facts are they're animals w/ scarlet letters as they still benefit from their horrendous practices today, generations later.

I will say from the four discussed I have family who share features of all four listed in this thread. All of them deserve reparations-free education, debt wiped clean, etc. Sorry OP but I needed to say that...thank you for sharing either way.
The 3 main phenotypes of black people. Which one are you
:russ::drakelaugh::dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The Kenyan Madow turned out to be so retarded (she called Khoisans half Chinese half Cushitic :cryinglaughsmiley:), the American Madows tried to throw the L onto us by calling her Somali.
:williamswtf:
OP is highly misinformed. Not even race and phenotype obsessed white people on anthropology forums only categorize black people in jut three categories. FYI: Most West Africans aren't Bantu because they don't speak a Bantu language. Bantus originated in what is now the border between Nigeria and the Cameroon, but that doesn't make all West Africans Bantu. Bantu people are mostly found in Central, East, and South Africa after spreading to those regions during the Bantu Migration 5,000 years ago. What you sound like is what a race and phenotype obsessed Horn of African sounds like. I've seen the type. They think anything that isn't Nilo-Saharan, Khoisan, or Cushite is Bantu. It is not. They call it Bantu because they don't care enough to realize that the rest of us are not all Bantu.

And Khoisan people are not Cushite. It really does sound like you're making this up as you go along.
OP is Somali
:faysalwtf:
OP already said she was bantu in the OP! That didn't stop the thread from devolving into a Somali bashing session (even though 70% of those apes in that thread were claiming Cushite).

There was one xalimo with dhiig who called them out.
I haven't even finished the entire thread and already fonts are attacking Somalis. Some of you guys have deep roted insecurities and we don't need you to take that out on us.

This thread was made by an Kenyan yet somehow we end up being the main topic. Fucking idiots.

Also OP Khoisan have nothing in common with Chinese. Khoisan are far older and also victims of Bantu Genocide.

I've always been intrigued by Khoisan's. Fascinating linguistic and appearance.
:ooh:
She even talked about the bantu genocide against Khoisans!
:ahh:

The Kenyan Madow turned out to be so retarded (she called Khoisans half Chinese half Cushitic :cryinglaughsmiley:), the American Madows tried to throw the L onto us by calling her Somali.

OP already said she was bantu in the OP! That didn't stop the thread from devolving into a Somali bashing session (even though 70% of those apes in that thread were claiming Cushite).

Madows as a race are a never ending sitcom :russ:

Bismillah! I remember seeing that "Half Chinese and Half Cushitic" shit well I was reading that thread!:liberaltears:

Completely forgot about it. Thanks for reading that Cancer thread @Crow , you're sence of humor in you're post did a number on me.:chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
They’re doing an ancestry check based on what they think they look like :gucciwhat:

Why can’t they pay for a 23andme or read a basic history book?

This literally made my head explode

1BB2729A-E2D0-425A-9CFE-BB7AAF2FB8C2.jpeg

When Sudan’s genetic profile looks like this?
63300855-6C24-4952-879F-F9CF9FAD5678.jpeg

So with their logic Somalis who are 99% East African originate from Arab colonialists? :liberaltears:

I guess you can say anything you want on the Internet and idiots will believe it.

They’re doing an ancestry check based on what they think they look like :gucciwhat:

View attachment 51882
View attachment 51883
So with their logic Somalis who are 99% East African originate from Arab colonialists? :liberaltears:

I guess you can say anything you want on the Internet and idiots will believe it.
Sudan is very very diverse. Not all of them are mixed or speaks Arabic.
The Bejas are a cushitic group living in Sudan and Egypt for example

Muji

VIP
Sudan is very very diverse. Not all of them are mixed or speaks Arabic.
The Bejas are a cushitic group living in Sudan and Egypt for example

They’re a minority of less than a million. The typical North Sudanese person has a genetic make up similar to my original post.

View attachment 51882
View attachment 51883

Ileen all this Somali bashing was a fasaad from you? You always b on the prawl backing the geeljires in these threads.

PS. I seen your coments on the thread @Geeljire sanbuur callin out that mixed colonial child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending