AA CLAIMING CUSHITIC ANCESTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
These Madows even go far to claim some of their ancestors are slave decedents from the Horn when there is not a single piece of evidence or document suggesting that Americans collected slaves from there.

Why can't mathows stop making shit up?

tenor.gif

These Madows even go far to claim some of their ancestors are slave decedents from the Horn when there is not a single piece of evidence or document suggesting that Americans collected slaves from there.

Why can't mathows stop obsessing over us?

tenor.gif
It's more of the idiotic poster. She said that anyone who looks like us has a cushitic phenotype. SHE IS CONFUSING ADMIXED JARERS INTO THINKING THAT THEY ORIGINATE FROM US
giphy.gif

" Lastly you have the Cushites from East Africa. Cushites look like the typical Somalian, brown skin and 4a type hair. "

Lmao what? Most Somalis have 3 type/curly hair, including me.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's more of the idiotic poster. She said that anyone who looks like us has a cushitic phenotype. SHE IS CONFUSING ADMIXED JARERS INTO THINKING THAT THEY ORIGINATE FROM US
View attachment 51729

Seriously though just because your white slave masters raped your ancestors and you appear to have the characteristics that is similar to the Cushitic phenotype, but not the same doesn't mean you have any origins in East Africa. Cushitic people were never enslaved and white Americans only collected slaves from West Africa.

These ape Americans get on my nerves sometimes wallahi.

African American origins. Don't twist the history.

main-qimg-f3c344790a9ce11d73ec8b9857ccfa8e

Seriously though just because your white slave masters raped your ancestors and you appear to have the characteristics that is similar to the Cushitic phenotype, but not the same doesn't mean you have any origins in East Africa. Cushitic people were never enslaved and white Americans only collected slaves from West Africa.

These ape Americans get on my nerves sometimes wallahi.

African American origins. Don't twist the history.

main-qimg-f3c344790a9ce11d73ec8b9857ccfa8e
Some AA's are originally from Angola?? I'm going to troll my Angolian friends with this information. Thanks @Factz:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.