A young Somali-Australian man found dead after he has been missing for a month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The reason I asked was, if the victim was already dead when being chopped up and what prompted the killer to do this.

I've watched so many crime docs, you should too Idman ..

Basically they do it so he can carry it in a garbage bag as opposed to struggling with a full human body while risking detection.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The reason I asked was, if the victim was already dead when being chopped up and what prompted the killer to do this.

The rumors I've heard so far have been confirmed but out of respect for the deceased I won't reveal his sins. Let's just say he wasn't awake when he was killed.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've never heard of this happening to a guy. The whole chopping up the body. Usually they do it with females I think?

I feel sorry for both families. Imagine raising a future sicko.

That's fucking sad. How do you even bring urself to take the life of another human being.

Nothing justifies murder, no matter what.

And instead of taking responsibility and answering for his crime, he flees the country like a coward.

Karma would catch up with him and he would have to answer for his danbi one day.

A

Atiya

AUN it's just sad knowing one day you're alive and well and the next your soul is separated from your body. So much so your body because lifeless and just a piece of flesh that animals like his friend can just dismember and bury. I hope one of the victims family members send al shabab or better yet a hit man to the so called friend so that justice can be served. A life for a life is how it should be.

That's fucking sad. How do you even bring urself to take the life of another human being.

Nothing justifies murder, no matter what.

And instead of taking responsibility and answering for his crime, he flees the country like a coward.

Karma would catch up with him and he would have to answer for his danbi one day.

Sometimes murder is justified, if the murderer is murdered in my eyes it's cool. Anyway, AUN.

Of course he ran back to Somalia, you can always rely on the tolka to protect you even after you commit one of the biggest sins in Islam. This is Somali logic. Run and hide he may, but waalahi Allah is watching and they will all be dealt with in this life and the next.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Of course he ran back to Somalia, you can always rely on the tolka to protect you even after you commit one of the biggest sins in Islam. This is Somali logic. Run and hide he may, but waalahi Allah is watching and they will all be dealt with in this life and the next.

I doubt this guy will survive that long bc most likely this family wants revenge and that oblt $200 will take care of business.

If I was the family walee I would've pursued him to his little tuulo. Man how easy it is to take care of business back home.

Besides, a murderer never rests while on the run

S

Shamis

We're being picked off like flies. I just received similar news about a Somali girl in London.

S

Shamis

5 people beat her to her death in or very near her flat in Enfield. They've been arrested and that's all I know so far.

S

Shamis

That's the story. Have a guess, all the clues are there. If the victim had a flat, she was the most caadi one. The killers are definitely crack heads. Being Somali means f*ck all, I avoid Somalis all the time for looking out of it. Somali crack heads abuse Somalinimo to feed their addictions, find a flat to drink/take drugs in etc and all they need is one open minded Somali with a flat or regular money. This girl was only 25 and lived alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamagoodleys killing one another is common and not news worthy. These are the children of killers who are practicing their sport of killing other Lamagoodleys.

S

Shamis

Lamagoodleys killing one another is common and not news worthy. These are the children of killers who are practicing their sport of killing other Lamagoodleys.

I have two words for you - child witches. Your people are the most savage on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts