A young Somali-Australian man found dead after he has been missing for a month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AUN to the brother. Word on the street is the killer is Somali.

^ Probably. Somalis are the biggest enemies of other Somalis, unfortunately. At least finding his remains will give the family some closure. I was reading some FB posts now and it seems the guy has been missing for couple of months. Poor guy, he was young. Hope they will find the bastard(s) who killed him.

Duchess

VIP
@SomaliSpotter this is an article from a few minutes ago. The family got a tip that he was killed and where his remains were dumped. They contacted the police and that's when the search started. Only the killer or his/her accomplice would know these details so I guess what I heard was right.

Forensic police officers will search bushland in Mirrabooka in Perth's north after receiving information that a man's body may have been dumped there.

Somali man Abdullahi Igal, 26, was living in Perth when he disappeared in May.

His family have told police they received information on Monday that he had been killed and his remains buried near the Herb Graham Recreation Centre on Ashbury Crescent.

About 100 members of the Somali community gathered in the car park of the recreation centre on Monday night as police set up a crime scene and began a search of the area.

Police at the scene said they did not find any remains, but there were "areas of interest" which would require further investigation.

One of Mr Igal's relatives, Abdi Artan, said the family had been disappointed with how police handled the disappearance earlier this year.

"They are very appalled at police and how they've handled this missing persons incident ... this matter hasn't been properly investigated," he said.

"We've taken it upon ourselves to find out what happened."

Major crime and forensic officers will begin a fresh search of the area on Tuesday.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...-man-in-mirrabooka-body-dumped-claims/6867792

Wait! So the cops didn't find his remains yet? I followed the link menace posted and that took me to his brother's FB page where he was saying in the video I posted that his brother's body was found. This relatively new news link you've just posted is saying the remains haven't been found yet though.

Duchess

VIP
Wait! So the cops didn't find his remains yet? I followed the link menace posted and that took me to his brother's FB page where he was saying in the video I posted that his brother's body was found. This relatively new news link you've just posted is saying the remains haven't been found yet though.

From my understanding, the family got a tip as to where the body was dumped, the police conducted a search and found remains but they can't be sure whose remains they are. It should be confirmed on Tuesday.

I've just been told that the killer was the one who called the family but he has fled the country and is currently in Africa.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Sometimes police are told to hold on to total info from the press as opposed to informing the family.

From my understanding, the family got a tip as to where the body was dumped, the police conducted a search and found remains but they can't be sure whose remains they are. It should be confirmed on Tuesday.

I've just been told that the killer was the one who called the family but he has fled the country and is currently in Africa.
If someone called the family and told them where the body is and the cops found human remains in the area then it is clear. RIP.

menace

VIP

DAMMMMMM! That is nuts! My greatest suspicion is that it could be over a girl or money

Duchess

VIP
DAMMMMMM! That is nuts! My greatest suspicion is that it could be over a girl or money

Maybe. Who knows, but if what I'm hearing is true then he is one twisted individual. Apparently they were really close friends and he told the family he chopped their son up and disposed of his body. Then he gave them the location of the remains.

menace

VIP
Maybe. Who knows, but if what I'm hearing is true then he is one twisted individual. Apparently they were really close friends and he told the family he chopped their son up and disposed of his body. Then he gave them the location of the remains.

Now I am changing my theory..after watching at least 800 crime programs, even Serial killers and regular killers I have come to the conclusion that whoever killed him and chopped him is for all practical purposes a complete and utterly lunatic and his motives for killing him would later on be found to be the following " I killed him bc voices told me to do it "..yes he is that type bc people that shred people into pieces are some special killers, one must have a strong tolerance and be brutal or one must be deranged to begin with to withstand such a gore

S

Shamis

For a crime of this nature, the people who are harbouring him in Africa of all places must have a few screws loose themselves. I would not have allowed him back in my home if he was my son. The police could have shot him to a million pieces and I would not have shed a single tear.

Rest in Peace brother.

Duchess

VIP
It's now been confirmed that the killer is Somali and a former friend of Abdullahi's. He fled to Somalia.

Distraught friends and family said they decided to start their own investigation into Abdullahi Egal’s whereabouts after months of police inaction.

Their inquiries uncovered a potential link to a former friend of Mr Egal’s who had fled to Somalia the night of his disappearance.

The chairman of WA’s Somali community, Hassan Egal, said the former friend confessed yesterday afternoon to killing Abdullahi and hiding his body.

It is understood the man confessed to stabbing Abdullahi twice and hiding his body in bush.

“We contacted the guy’s family in Africa and we told them we are suspecting that this guy knows something about the disappearance of his friend,” Hassan said.

“After some time, they brought him to the telephone conference and he admitted it.

“He said, ‘We had a fight and he’s dead and I left the country’.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/29850721/human-remains-search-in-mirrabooka/

Q

Queen Carawelo

AUN

Why was he killed? Over money? Drug money gone wrong? Was the victim awake when he was being cut into pieces?

menace

VIP
AUN

Why was he killed? Over money? Drug money gone wrong? Was the victim awake when he was being cut into pieces?

I don't get your logic at times my future naag..why would a person just sit there while getting chopped?.. A killer is at times normal so of course he incapacitated him first

Q

Queen Carawelo

I don't get your logic at times my future naag..why would a person just sit there while getting chopped?.. A killer is at times normal so of course he incapacitated him first

The reason I asked was, if the victim was already dead when being chopped up and what prompted the killer to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.