A young girl held captive for years

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
FUCKING BASTARDS f*ck THE TRIBAL COURT / IF THAT LITTLE GIRL HAS ANY FAMILY THAT LOVES HER THEY NEED TO GO THE VIGILANTE WAY AND TORTURE THE COUPLE WHO DID THIS

BURN THOSE BASTARDS WITH ACID CUT EACH FINGER OFF ONE BY ONE
POUR HOT OIL DOWN THEIR EARS
AND THEN BEHEAD THEM

HOW CAN ANYONE TORTURE A YOUNG KID WALLAHI BACK HOME HAS A LOT SICK PEOPLE I NEVER HEARD OF A SOMALI DOING THIS TO ANOTHER SOMALI IN THE WEST / 3 YEARS CAPTIVE ? THATS SOME PSYCHO SHIT WHITE DUDES DO IN THE WEST

Mr Sufi

They even burn her nipple area I think they sexually abused her as well sick fucking bastards

If they don't get their punishment in this life you best believe they will suffer in the next

May GOD destroy the two who did this to this young girl

I hope she can get better from this mentally

SAD WORLD EVIL WORLD

f*ck

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
This is what happens when you have a nonexistent education system. Girls like her should be sitting behind a desk in school, learning to become a nurse or a teacher or whatever young girls dream about. Not becoming maids to naago arxan daran. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the wife who did all the torture and physical abuse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
This is what happens when you have a nonexistent education system. Girls like her should be sitting behind a desk in school, learning to become a nurse or a teacher or whatever young girls dream about. Not becoming maids to naago arxan daran. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the wife who did all the torture and physical abuse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree until the last part why are u praying for the country to be worse

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Because its full of people with sick fantasy. I dont know if she was somali but this kind of behaviour is common among Arabs too.
Yea but if u pray for country to be worse more of this would happen

Sick bastard I will beat you until you die with my bare hands

Shit is not a joke

You know what let me find where you live
You dumb low IQ lugo basto idiot. Read again it was not a joke. I imagine people like you are capable of doing this type of shit.

FUCKING BASTARDS f*ck THE TRIBAL COURT / IF THAT LITTLE GIRL HAS ANY FAMILY THAT LOVES HER THEY NEED TO GO THE VIGILANTE WAY AND TORTURE THE COUPLE WHO DID THIS

BURN THOSE BASTARDS WITH ACID CUT EACH FINGER OFF ONE BY ONE
POUR HOT OIL DOWN THEIR EARS
AND THEN BEHEAD THEM

HOW CAN ANYONE TORTURE A YOUNG KID WALLAHI BACK HOME HAS A LOT SICK PEOPLE I NEVER HEARD OF A SOMALI DOING THIS TO ANOTHER SOMALI IN THE WEST / 3 YEARS CAPTIVE ? THATS SOME PSYCHO SHIT WHITE DUDES DO IN THE WEST
White people shit kulaha. Only Somali, Arab and nigerian do this. I hope Oromos take over the whole country, maybe they will find peace

Mr Sufi

White people shit kulaha. Only Somali, Arab and nigerian do this. I hope Oromos take over the whole country, maybe they will find peace
Went to work and came back and your still on here

PATHETIC

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Hisham ibn Hakim reported: He passed by some people in Syria who had been forced to stand in the sun and had oil poured over their heads. Hisham said, “What is this?” It was said, “They are being punished for not paying taxes.” Hisham said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, say: Verily, Allah will torture those who tortured people in this world.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2613

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
This is why I always roll my eyes when I read post “only white people have sick fantasies”.

Somalia is in a state like this because Allah is punishing them for a reason. He knows and sees everything.

Last edited: