A young farax shot dead in MINNEAPOLIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
AUN tragic loss. Donate what you can it’s ramadan charity is worth much more so put your hand in every piggy bank. Get that in. Tragic loss. May Allah give sabr to the family. Horrible way to die.

Allahunarxisto shuaib smh I remember hanging out all the time in 2012... it’s gonna be a hot summer this year bodies gonna be dropping

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Who cares damn theifs profiting of a death , hundreds die a day in somali . You don't see them begging. Makes me sick

RIP

@Abdullnur

Why do diaspora Somalis always beg online when there is murder/death? Can’t Somalis in Minnesota bury one of their own? It’s becoming a side business.

Funeral expenses are no joke especially here in the UK, one of the benefits of qabiil in the west is that every major sub-clan that has any spine left is organised when it comes to this, some better then others.

We ourselves pay a monthly fee of £10 which goes to a elect committee who spends that money on any of the contributor family member that passes away.

Back home this exorbitant racketeering doesn't exist so people don't need to beg for money.

Funeral expenses are no joke especially here in the UK, one of the benefits of qabiil in the west is that every major sub-clan that has any spine left is organised when it comes to this, some better then others.

We ourselves pay a monthly fee of £10 which goes to a elect committee who spends that money on any of the contributor family member that passes away.

Back home this exorbitant racketeering doesn't exist so people don't need to beg for money.

@Inquisitive_

The Somalis here do the same and collect money to buy graves and have already bought plots of graves next to one another. I think they do it too in Minnesota. It’s just young family members who establish such gofundme accounts to make a quick buck out of their bereavement. It’s getting worse.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Inquisitive_. It’s just young family members who establish such gofundme accounts to make a quick buck out of their bereavement. It’s getting worse.

That is a strong allegation without any evidence, We must always give benefit of the doubt in times of tragic losses like the life of this young brother. May Allah have mercy on his soul and give justice to his family :)

That is a strong allegation without any evidence, We must always give benefit of the doubt in times of tragic losses like the life of this young brother. May Allah have mercy on his soul and give justice to his family :)

@Jiron

Sxb, don’t insult our intelligence and tell us that they couldn’t find Somalis in Minnesota to pay for his funeral. It is becoming the norm.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Jiron

Sxb, don’t insult our intelligence and tell us that they couldn’t find Somalis in Minnesota to pay for his funeral. It is becoming the norm.

You’re assuming brother, people who love and knew him but not his family will donate to the gofundme account. Try to be positive sxb, I’m sure Somalis will help out in real life too but the gofundme can also take more financial pressure off of the grieving family. :)

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You’re assuming brother, people who love and knew him but not his family will donate to the gofundme account. Try to be positive sxb, I’m sure Somalis will help out in real life too but the gofundme can also take more financial pressure off of the grieving family. :)
Says false gofundme current entrepreneur ma sha Allah Somali girls had to make a name for themselves in fraud just like their peers

@Jiron

Honestly Minnesota has huge somali community. They really can easily come together and take care of a funeral for sure. Specially now in ramadan where people are more generous than ever. I could understand if they lived in remote country with no somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending