A young farax shot dead in MINNEAPOLIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If he wasn't involved in the gangs why was he shot? Was he in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Gambar

VIP
Funeral expenses are no joke especially here in the UK, one of the benefits of qabiil in the west is that every major sub-clan that has any spine left is organised when it comes to this, some better then others.

We ourselves pay a monthly fee of £10 which goes to a elect committee who spends that money on any of the contributor family member that passes away.

Back home this exorbitant racketeering doesn't exist so people don't need to beg for money.
Very very true.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Funeral expenses are no joke especially here in the UK, one of the benefits of qabiil in the west is that every major sub-clan that has any spine left is organised when it comes to this, some better then others.

We ourselves pay a monthly fee of £10 which goes to a elect committee who spends that money on any of the contributor family member that passes away.

Back home this exorbitant racketeering doesn't exist so people don't need to beg for money.

Ever considered the burial option of Cremation? Basically the body is burnt in an oven to destruction. lol

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The more peaceful a region is the more violent Somalis get.

Canada, Minnesota, Sweden etc.

I went to dugsi quran with him.wow, shucayb out of all people. He was a positive in the somali community, quiet and low key grinding, quick witted, ladies man. Sweet hearted Shucayb out of all people. When the weather gets warm hooligans comeout ,stay safe. Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi raji'un

I went to dugsi quran with him.wow, shucayb out of all people. He was a positive in the somali community, quiet and low key grinding, quick witted, ladies man. Sweet hearted Shucayb out of all people. When the weather gets warm hooligans comeout ,stay safe. Inna lillahi wa inna ileyhi raji'un
Sad to hear that....you said ladies man. Was this some jealous guy going after him because of a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.