A Xalimo's Message to Other Xalimos

Kissing feet and sucking toes are completely different. She was showing how much she appreciated her man. That was a message to other xalimos. That is why I posted it in the xalimos' section. Now, the other xalimos can't see and will, therefore, not, at minimum, try to imitate what that lady has done.

Do people here lack humor? My goodness.

:drakekidding:
Xalimos are hard headed you know they're never gonna do that shit, no appreciation for faraxs:stevej:

Xalimos are hard headed you know they're never gonna do that shit, no appreciation for faraxs:stevej:

If every farax requests it, they have no choice but do as we requested them to do so. We just have to make it a request, not a demand, and the xalimo will roll along. It is all about approach.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You should be kissing the feet of every xalimo in the street, you dead-beat war-starting making us refugees ass.
A59F51C6-2680-4C9D-BF34-7DCF26606A2A.gif

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Pick me xalimos will have a stable marriage with a few kids in 20 years, whilst the others will either have a miskiin husband and a masculine side man who would never love them or just hop from man to man- very analogous to their nomad ancestors
exactly, pick-me is a term that bad women use for women who understand the worth of a good man!

Any sane woman will do what she can to attract a good man early because they know that most good men aren't around once they hit 30.