A Xalimo's Message to Other Xalimos

NAAG NOOL ISKA DHIG. WAXAN MUXU YAHAY?

you should never go anywhere near the feet of any man period point blank.

pick me xalimos continue to bring us down as always

what an L for the city girl xalimos
Pick me xalimos will have a stable marriage with a few kids in 20 years, whilst the others will either have a miskiin husband and a masculine side man who would never love them or just hop from man to man- very analogous to their nomad ancestors

Pick me xalimos will have a stable marriage with a few kids in 20 years, whilst the others will either have a miskiin husband and a masculine side man who would never love them or just hop from man to man- very analogous to their nomad ancestors
Until.. your pick me xalimo starts hanging out with your male friends

pick me xalimos never have stable marriages and they let their nin walk all over her

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Disturbing. Only feet I would kiss is my mothers.
If you let your woman kiss the bottom of your feet, you don’t have respect for her. Kids your feet PUBLICLY?! You must be a dog to him.
:ohno:

You just linked a video of a xalimo sucking toes, wtf do you watch to consider this mild :damn::damn:

Kissing feet and sucking toes are completely different. She was showing how much she appreciated her man. That was a message to other xalimos. That is why I posted it in the xalimos' section. Now, the other xalimos can't see and will, therefore, not, at minimum, try to imitate what that lady has done.

Do people here lack humor? My goodness.

:drakekidding: