A xalimo single mother enters the modeling industry

I know this model, she used to be a salafist and was hardcore until she did a complete 180 and entered the modelling world. She’s also drinks and worships the devil and seems to be a hot mess. The only reason she’s getting these deals is because she sold herself to the devil. Also, I find it so interesting how Somali girls still want to be modelling after halimo spoke about what she went through.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She’s also drinks and worships the devil and seems to be a hot mess.
6b1dt5.jpg

She's been in modeling for a bit. I used to watch her youtube videos. I think she was married to a Norwegian man before she divorced him?

Glad to see she's doing better for herself. Xalimo excellence.
Bettering herself by leaving the deen and mocking Islam?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I know this model, she used to be a salafist and was hardcore until she did a complete 180 and entered the modelling world. She’s also drinks and worships the devil and seems to be a hot mess. The only reason she’s getting these deals is because she sold herself to the devil. Also, I find it so interesting how Somali girls still want to be modelling after halimo spoke about what she went through.
Bettering herself by leaving the deen and mocking Islam?
She makes a mockery out of the deen, trust me she’s done a lot of side eye stuff, maybe she wears it to be different? She wears demonic outfits while wearing the hijab
you shouldnt slander her like this without any evidence. shes clearly a practicing muslim and a hijabi.

you shouldnt slander her like this without any evidence. shes clearly a practicing muslim and a hijabi.
There is evidence. Go through her instagram photos if you think I’m lying. I don’t slander people for no reason without proof

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Careful what you say, slandering is haram and one of the major sins!!!

Anyways, how can you be a practising muslim hijabi and a model, it doesn‘t make sense. And what happened to her job at vogue sweden?

Ibn Abi Dunya reported: Bishr ibn al-Harith, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “A man will not find the sweetness of the Hereafter if he loves to be known by people.

Source: al-Tawāḍu’ wal-Khumūl 72

Last edited:
Careful what you say, slandering is haram and one of the major sins!!!

Anyways, how can you be a practising muslim hijabi and a model, it doesn‘t make sense. And what happened to her job at vogue sweden?

Ibn Abi Dunya reported: Bishr ibn al-Harith, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “A man will not find the sweetness of the Hereafter if he loves to be known by people.

Source: al-Tawāḍu’ wal-Khumūl 72
I’m not slandering, I’m being serious. A lot of people don’t know what goes on behind the scenes of the modelling world, it’s a lot more dark than you think. You’re basically making income out of your face and body, a lot of the people in charge of the modelling industry are all men, specifically grown white men. You have to have sex with men, sometimes threesomes and other depraved acts. I’m not sure if this is a rumour but someone said the model Ikran was performing all kinds of sex acts and participating in threesomes with these men. Maybe it’s why halimo left the modelling industry.

she is beautiful mashallah. She is supporting herself and her child, modelling is a lucrative gig that opens many doors.

Trending

Latest posts