A xalimo single mother enters the modeling industry

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I know this model, she used to be a salafist and was hardcore until she did a complete 180 and entered the modelling world. She’s also drinks and worships the devil and seems to be a hot mess. The only reason she’s getting these deals is because she sold herself to the devil. Also, I find it so interesting how Somali girls still want to be modelling after halimo spoke about what she went through.

You’re the same nigga that said Somali male c*m tastes like banana and rice, so apologies for not taking you seriously.

:drakekidding:

You’re the same nigga that said Somali male c*m tastes like banana and rice, so apologies for not taking you seriously.

:drakekidding:
It does taste like banana and rice tho because that’s their diet and your fluids will always taste like whatever you eat
Sonakshi Sinha What GIF by Amazon miniTV

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I
I’m not slandering, I’m being serious. A lot of people don’t know what goes on behind the scenes of the modelling world, it’s a lot more dark than you think. You’re basically making income out of your face and body, a lot of the people in charge of the modelling industry are all men, specifically grown white men. You have to have sex with men, sometimes threesomes and other depraved acts. I’m not sure if this is a rumour but someone said the model Ikran was performing all kinds of sex acts and participating in threesomes with these men. Maybe it’s why halimo left the modelling industry.
Everybody knows how filthy the fashion industry is, it‘s not a secret. There are lots of models who talked about it. However, you don‘t know what these muslim models do behind the scenes, so it‘s wrong of you to state it like it‘s facts. It‘s slander, so be aware and stop doing it, sis. It‘s a grave sin.

I

Everybody knows how filthy the fashion industry is, it‘s not a secret. There are lots of models who talked about it. However, you don‘t know what these muslim models do behind the scenes, so it‘s wrong of you to state it like it‘s facts. It‘s slander, so be aware and stop doing it, sis. It‘s a grave sin.
Shut up and piss off I’m not your sis, .

Trending