A xalimo freaks out for being forced to wear a hijab

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why are they forcing her to wear the hijab
Let her wear it when she is ready
Hey sis, Are you muslim? This question isn’t relevant to this thread but I been getting the murtads and muslims confused and need to double check some people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yes , sis I am a Muslim
Okay great. I don’t have to update my blocklist
I Love You Hug GIF by Chubbiverse

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Should I tell you the story of the Muslim who didn’t feed a hungry dog but a prostitute did? And how the muslim went to hell but the prostitute didn’t?

You mindset will lead you to fall off the string on the day of judgement.
Yeah tell me about that story

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I told you the whole story already
:denzelnigga:
So the woman I didn’t help was the thirsty dog from the story? First of all she wasn’t hungry or thirsty and secondly she had quite the attitude. And she also turned away from me the moment I started walking her way. I was about to overcome my objection to what she was wearing.

tbh you cant judge much based on a minute.

Anyways If i was the father im leaving her in the depths of garrowe she can chose there if she wants to be the only girl without a hijab in state.

Also ciyaal are more likely to see haram in the west and be used to it and even want it for themselves . their friends might not wear hijab or do actions which are normal in society but haram in islam, and them being around gaal and performing things which are encourged in islam might be seen as extreme from people around them.

like some kids might see their best friend have a girlfriend and also want one.

Inshallah she is able to repent and realise this world is nothing but a test.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I blame the parents for the bad upbringing. What an embarrassment, they don’t even know who to handle a situation.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Most families force the hijab, they should teach them about wearing it and the importance instead
And how to treat their kids properly. Somali parents in general don’t know how to discuss or convince you about something. Only few know how to negotiate

This is what happens when your force your interpretation of religion on a child.As long as the woman dresses appropriately and has principles and manners that’s more important than a cloth on her head.

These religious literalists are so obsessed about the outside appearance like hijab, a beard etc that they don’t realize their heart is rotting in the inside.
At the end of the day I can’t tell anyone how to raise their children.Just don’t tell me how I should raise mine and we should be good

If your parents don’t enforce religious rules growing up society will. You want xalimos thinking they Farah’s at 12 years old and ready to cut they nasso because school “professionals” say it’s ok?
You took her saying forcing religion onto children does nothing but drive them away & went on a tangent about trans ppl. 0 correlation, the enforcement of religion under the guise of eeb and xishood culture many Somalis carry not only alienates their children but creates the mess we have today with the lack of respect for Islamic principles within our youth. Ur moving like those weirdo desi families who only care for image & not Islam

Trending