A xalimo freaks out for being forced to wear a hijab

Based

VIP
How was she being forced to wear the hijab? I didn’t know American police have now started to force Hijab onto women 😲😲

Based

VIP
Her parents are in the other car and she got in a fight with them. In this video she says f*ck god and "I don't believe in Islam".
:susp: parents should’ve drove off as soon as she started to scream that profanity. Aqas these are the kind of people fitting for dhaqan celin

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How do we even know she is somali, this damn gaal who has literally picture of our Prophet Isa AS as his profile pic. Nobody is paying attention to this? The girls is going through a lot and she should not be posted on the internet without permission of hers.

This kaafir literally disrespecting Isa AS in PLAINSIGHT, atleast other murtads have the decency to not have our Prophet as a profile pic. How is this allowed? There is a limit to anything, especially to matters of Islam, our religion.

Parents need to stop forcing their kids into religion.
She's going through it, look at them making her wear that skirt, long sleeve shirt, and hijab that she obviously doesn't want to wear.

I bet they threaten to kick her out of the house if she doesn't comply. How is this Islamic? This will do nothing but make her hate religion even more. To the person who recorded her, fucking shameless. Somethings just need to be private.

She's going through it, look at them making her wear that skirt, long sleeve shirt, and hijab that she obviously doesn't want to wear.

I bet they threaten to kick her out of the house if she doesn't comply. How is this Islamic? This will do nothing but make her hate religion even more. To the person who recorded her, fucking shameless. Somethings just need to be private.
If your parents don’t enforce religious rules growing up society will. You want xalimos thinking they Farah’s at 12 years old and ready to cut they nasso because school “professionals” say it’s ok?

if she has any intelligence never get on a plane with your parent. your a dhaqan celis case

Exactly. She needs to be careful with her every move.

In the United States you can go to court or juvie from running away from your parents house. The only way to escape an oppressive environment is for CPS to remove you from them.

If your parents don’t enforce religious rules growing up society will. You want xalimos thinking they Farah’s at 12 years old and ready to cut they nasso because school “professionals” say it’s ok?
What?

There are still Somali Trans people who are muslim.
Even Arab-Americans on average aren't as dogmatic about their daughters wearing Hijabs/skirts like Somali families are.

What?

Even Arab-Americans on average aren't as dogmatic about their daughters wearing Hijabs/skirts like Somali families are.
There are BARELY any somali trans people, probably a couple I’ve seen online so what’s your point? We’re not tryna normalize this.

Who cares what arabs are doing? I’ve met a lot of white passing Arabs sell their deen out and act “white” only to still be ostracized and discrimination against. You’ll get hate no matter what once ppl find out your Muslim if you even try to hide it or minimkze your faith

There are BARELY any somali trans people, probably a couple I’ve seen online so what’s your point? We’re not tryna normalize this.

Who cares what arabs are doing? I’ve met a lot of white passing Arabs sell their deen out and act “white” only to still be ostracized and discrimination against. You’ll get hate no matter what once ppl find out your Muslim if you even try to hide it or minimkze your faith

My point is, forcing hijabs on people who don't want to wear it will 1000000% result in them absolutely hating hijabs and even religion. How can you like something you were oppressed into?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Your children are yours, as muslims its our duty to make them pious muslim with the best of our capability. We don’t even know what is going with her this video is not enough.

What?

Trans people do not exist, they are mentally ill people and western society has set them up to fail by enabling their bad decisions. Also arabs have nothing to do with us in this regard. Somalis should only focus on education, deen and overall how to prosper without becoming godless freaks.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
My point is, forcing hijabs on people who don't want to wear it will 1000000% result in them absolutely hating hijabs and even religion. How can you like something you were oppressed into?

They can leave, simple as that, may sound harsh but hijab is a must for men and women. If a person doesn’t want to wear it then its unfortunately bye bye.

They can leave, simple as that, may sound harsh but hijab is a must for men and women. If a person doesn’t want to wear it then its unfortunately bye bye.

Well the law doesn't allow her to leave, that's why she's having a mental breakdown.

Trending