A Xaliimo pleads for any survivor of Covid19 to donate Plasma to her dying dad

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
do you have an underlying condition? Are you telling me that as a young fit like fittle was gasping for air :faysalwtf:
It was a combo of all sorts. I had a clogged chest and gas in my stomach which was a horrible combo. I dont have any underlying issue, never used an inhaler before this aswell and never had breathing problems my whole life

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was a combo of all sorts. I had a clogged chest and gas in my stomach which was a horrible combo. I dont have any underlying issue, never used an inhaler before this aswell and never had breathing problems my whole life

now here comes the mother of all questions

you were a heavy shisha smoker :jcoleno: :mugshotman::faysalwtf::ohno:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When they put you in Induced coma in the UK, its over for you. There isnt even one recovery from it. They leave you in neglect and take the person off the machine in a few days while they are still in a coma and they pass away sadly
Walaahi they are killing ppl and tricking ignorant ppl to put their family members in compromising positions to save money.

:gucciwhat:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Walaahi they are killing ppl and tricking ignorant ppl to put their family members in compromising positions to save money.

:gucciwhat:
Its mad at this point. You have ppl applauding the NHS when they are the most useless today than they have ever been. They even cancelled operations for folks who have been waiting for months and they isolate you without even testing you:what:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Its mad at this point. You have ppl applauding the NHS when they are the most useless today than they have ever been. They even cancelled operations for folks who have been waiting for months and they isolate you without even testing you:what:
Work for the NHS then make this comment. Why the heck would elective surgery that keeps otherwise health people in hospital still be performed when going to the hospital is basically death. Congrats for the most stupidest comment I’ve seen so far :mjkkk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Work for the NHS then make this comment. Why the heck would elective surgery that keeps otherwise health people in hospital still be performed when going to the hospital is basically death. Congrats for the most stupidest comment I’ve seen so far :mjkkk:
Walal, you want to defend the useless NHS which is killing ppl as we speak. There elderly folks who recovered in China,Turkey and other affected countries but in the UK, somehow everyone who goes comes out in a body bag. They dont test you, isolate you and kill you off

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Walal, you want to defend the useless NHS which is killing ppl as we speak. There elderly folks who recovered in China,Turkey and other affected countries but in the UK, somehow everyone who goes comes out in a body bag. They dont test you, isolate you and kill you off

NHS are murderers:pacspit:
Am I murderer now. No point reasoning with ungrateful xayawaans like you.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Im talking about the organisation and those who are dealing with Covid 19, not you specifically.

Do you how many Somalis have died in London alone, some with mild conditions. Have you seen the recovery rate?

There is alot of anger on how they are handling this and the stats speak for themselves :francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Take it easy on the man! He couldn’t breath for days. Where is your compassion.

listen @Basic! Why are you avoiding my Ramadan fasting investigation on you? You are not gonna getaway with it

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
nope! You’re not a murderer but you skipped 5 whole days of fasting :ohno:
Bro @Basic is a xalimo - when women have their period they don't fast

You didn't know this?
1587302267139.png