A Xaliimo pleads for any survivor of Covid19 to donate Plasma to her dying dad

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

illaahoow badbaadi

in the comment section people are asking her to share his blood type. She forgot

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Forgot? Can't she just ask the doctors? I'm sure if he's bedridden in hospital the doctors would have his blood type.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When they put you in Induced coma in the UK, its over for you. There isnt even one recovery from it. They leave you in neglect and take the person off the machine in a few days while they are still in a coma and they pass away sadly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When they put you in Induced coma in the UK, its over for you. There isnt even one recovery from it. They leave you in neglect and take the person off the machine in a few days while they are still in a coma and they pass away sadly

I didn’t want to mention this but her dad’s of survival now is 20%. Once you go on the ventilator it’s a wrap. Inshalah not.
Btw I come to find out that if this virus becomes serious, I mean forget critical and it affects your lungs and you survive that, did you know that it leaves you with multiple organ damage

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I didn’t want to mention this but her dad’s of survival now is 20%. Once you go on the ventilator it’s a wrap. Inshalah not.
Btw I come to find out that if this virus becomes serious, I mean forget critical and it affects your lungs and you survive that, did you know that it leaves you with multiple organ damage
In'sha'Allah he survives

You getting me worried sxb, I will need to get myself checked in my GP once this is over :mjkkk:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even now I still feel something in my chest and use this medicine to clear it but the mucus is quite strong
[SPOILER
Im not playing around sxb Wallahi. I had the maddest fever I have ever had and it wasnt breaking. It messed up my heart rate and on top of that Im gasping for air. I thought I was done for and made a oath to Allah swt that if he spares me and gives me respite, I will do such and such. I made an oath and said 'Balan ka laabasho la ahayn'

That was what saved me wallahi
][/SPOILER]

you live in London soomaaha?

how do you think you got it ?

How did it start ?

tell me the sequence of events ...first headache , then...

Trending

Latest posts