A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to take the Somalinimo away from some of these people. They don't deserve it.

Constantly making us look bad. Akaas.
:kodaksmiley:

Horta I don't even understand this nigga.

How dare you take this girls virginity and than have the audacity to ask should I marry her or not.

Basically her life's ruined after this because she'll be shamed if she's found out and she won't be able to marry another Somali guy.

There's something seriously wrong with some of these people on here wallahi they're not okay.
Her virginity was not that important to me she just happened to one since I would still smash and dash even if she was none virgin 4 years ago... but aroos is a totally different issue and now am 4 years older nayee :browtf:

Horta I don't even understand this nigga.

How dare you take this girls virginity and than have the audacity to ask should I marry her or not.

Basically her life's ruined after this because she'll be shamed if she's found out and she won't be able to marry another Somali guy.

There's something seriously wrong with some of these people on here wallahi they're not okay.
i honesty wouldn't care if it was just this guy. but I've yet to meet a somali guy who doesn't share his mentality. this is why i go no where near somali males in real life. as a dignified korean woman i only stick to my own race

Jang-Yewon-at-the-World-Cup.-Shes-super-cute.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
niggas are funny walahi. we clown women for thinking life is a romance movie, but we actually think this shit is a Bollywood movie :chrisfreshhah:

niggas want to be a girl's one and only even after they pumped and dumped her. u thought she was gonna save herself for u my dude? :chrisfreshhah:

u want her to run across fields of grass and sing a duet with u too miyaa :chrisfreshhah:

These the Abdis that have been lowering my stock :farole:

Her virginity was not that important to me she just happened to one since I would still smash and dash even if she was none virgin 4 years ago... but aroos is a totally different issue and now am 4 years older nayee :browtf:
:camby:
Bye you're trifling and a damn liar.

You know that Somali men prize virginity over everything in a woman. As if the sun rises and sets on a woman's virginity.

You have the audacity to worry about who she's given herself to in last 4 years. When you even been hoeing around in these streets yourself.
:umwhat:

So you can be a hoe but she can't have had another relationship in the last 4 years.
:what1:

Somebody needs to take the trash out. I just can't deal with this bs anymore.
:snoop:

i honesty wouldn't care if it was just this guy. but I've yet to meet a somali guy who doesn't share his mentality. this is why i go no where near somali males in real life. as a dignified korean woman i only stick to my own race

Jang-Yewon-at-the-World-Cup.-Shes-super-cute.gif
Of course you Koreans are so respectful and dignified. I might have to slide on that plane when you're going back to Seoul. I'll even learn Hangul and everything.
:siilaanyolaugh:

your a child. you know nothing

you wanted to smash and dash? yet she's in the wrong? How do you take a girls virginity then call her damaged goods? somali men are trash walahi. good thing I'm a proud korean woman now
Sis why you gotta be so dense.

He said he only wonders about how many she slept with after him.

How does this make Somali men trash? Most men would care about if their wife has had trains run on her or not. Those that don't are low quality men.

And most Koreans don't have sex until marriage + adultery was legally banned until a few years ago. Enjoy yourself :siilaanyosmile:

From a Korean

“So, I have been thinking about what you said yesterday about the whole women leaving the door open or not be allowed in a man’s room or apartment thing. It really has caught my attention since it is so far removed from American culture and norms. My question is; if men and women are not allowed to be in a room together alone before marriage then do they not have sex?”

“No, they don’t.”

“They’re virgins till marriage?”

Yes. Most Koreans do not have sex before marriage.”

“Both men and women?”

“Yes. But more women are virgins than men.”

“How is that possible? Don’t the men have sex with women to not be virgins?”

“You know how in Korea all men have to serve in the military?” I nod my head. “Their senior and junior officers take them to get sex for pay. It is a regular part of what happens when boys go to the military. Many say they have not done it but we all know they have.”

“So prostitution is how most boys lose the virginity?”

“Yes. It is very normal in Korea. Most girls do not have sex before marriage.
If they get married and the girl has already had sex with a man, they will get separated immediately.”

“Really?”

Yes. Most men will not marry a women who is not a virgin.

“Really?” For a guy who talks as much as I do, my vocabulary as an English teacher was becoming very limited to just one word; Really? “It is like Muslim culture?”

“Michael, it is Korean culture.” I am beginning to find out that the answer to anything that Koreans feel insecure or embarrassed about is; “It is Korean culture”.

B-b-b-b-but oppressive faraaxs :dead::deadosama:

:camby:
Bye you're trifling and a damn liar.

You know that Somali men prize virginity over everything in a woman. As if the sun rises and sets on a woman's virginity.

You have the audacity to worry about who she's given herself to in last 4 years. When you even been hoeing around in these streets yourself.
:umwhat:

So you can be a hoe but she can't have had another relationship in the last 4 years.
:what1:

Somebody needs to take the trash out. I just can't deal with this bs anymore.
:snoop:
Well I can tell you I don't prize virginity but I rather prize body counts the more I have the better until aroos day comes:fittytousand:

Sis why you gotta be so dense.

He said he only wonders about how many she slept with after him.

How does this make Somali men trash? Most men would care about if their wife has had trains run on her or not. Those that don't are low quality men.

And most Koreans don't have sex until marriage + adultery was legally banned until a few years ago. Enjoy yourself :siilaanyosmile:
not most men. just y'all and your fellow muslamics.

not most men. just y'all and your fellow muslamics.
From a Korean

“So, I have been thinking about what you said yesterday about the whole women leaving the door open or not be allowed in a man’s room or apartment thing. It really has caught my attention since it is so far removed from American culture and norms. My question is; if men and women are not allowed to be in a room together alone before marriage then do they not have sex?”

“No, they don’t.”

“Both men and women?”

“You know how in Korea all men have to serve in the military?” I nod my head. “Their senior and junior officers take them to get sex for pay. It is a regular part of what happens when boys go to the military. Many say they have not done it but we all know they have.”

If they get married and the girl has already had sex with a man, they will get separated immediately.”

“Really?”

“Really?” For a guy who talks as much as I do, my vocabulary as an English teacher was becoming very limited to just one word; Really? “It is like Muslim culture?”

“Michael, it is Korean culture.” I am beginning to find out that the answer to anything that Koreans feel insecure or embarrassed about is; “It is Korean culture”.

B-b-b-b-but oppressive muslamics :deadosama:

From a Korean

“No, they don’t.”

“Both men and women?”

“Really?”

nope that isn't true. there isn't as much of sex culture as there is here. but they dont value virginity at all. somali men are the only ones that have a fetish for that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending