A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
somali men are so weird. they willingly take a girls virginity then dislike her for it. like....if you wanted to wife her because of her virginity, why take it from her? also why is it that y'all want a virgin when you're not one yourself? serious question.

Why buy the cow if you can get the milk free? Find a cow, who's milk is preserved :damedamn:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I would say no if a guy begged me 1 million dollars I know what these somali men are like, they test you if you fail, your unworthy for lasting relationship. As women we must be strong these ashy faaraxs want you but your entire worth will be incinerated before you. All because of a cheap bang in some cheap BnB. Women do not say yes to Somalia men they are hypocrites they want a Virgin when they are so easily consumed to steal yours. Loosers these men are. I would simply refute and say sleep with a blow doll I'm worth more weight than gold...

I would say no if a guy begged me 1 million dollars I know what these somali men are like, they test you if you fail, your unworthy for lasting relationship. As women we must be strong these ashy faaraxs want you but your entire worth will be incinerated before you. All because of a cheap bang in some cheap BnB. Women do not say yes to Somalia men they are hypocrites they want a Virgin when they are so easily consumed to steal yours. Loosers these men are. I would simply refute and say sleep with a blow doll I'm worth more weight than gold...

My least concern is not her virginity but rather how many guys passed through that tunnel after me had it been only me like it was 3 years ago I wouldn't mind

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You wouldn't even have to say no,just introduce your feminist propaganda and he'll be out of there in no time.:siilaanyosmile:

It's a matter of principle having a virgin wife indicates that she has mastered the art of self-restraint
your a child. you know nothing
Four years ago wifey was the last thing on my mind besides I never made a promise to marry her all I wanted was smash and dash
you wanted to smash and dash? yet she's in the wrong? How do you take a girls virginity then call her damaged goods? somali men are trash walahi. good thing I'm a proud korean woman now

And these men wonder why somali women marry out. when you have trash like the ones in this thread. excluding @Yahya Liban-Lewis

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

you wanted to smash and dash? yet she's in the wrong? How do you take a girls virginity then call her damaged goods? somali men are trash walahi. good thing I'm a proud korean woman now
Now that's some childish shit,
How's a prepubescent calling me a child.:ohreally:
Call me when you get your first pube better yet when those mosquito bites turn into real breasts:pacspit:

The issue here is not about her being virgin or not.. but rather how many guys had a taste of the cake after me. I wouldn't mind taking her if was ONLY me who got the taste of the trophy but 3 years what else could have happened so stop deflecting from the main issue:birdman:

Last edited:
Man, our men are truly in such a sad state. You all want to have your cake and eat it too hmm :icon lol:

I don't know why girls put themselves through all this backwardness and xoolonimo, hopefully more of them wake up

Man, our men are truly in such a sad state. You all want to have your cake and eat it too hmm :icon lol:

I don't know why girls put themselves through all this backwardness and xoolonimo, hopefully more of them wake up

Let's not lie to each other ajnabis are more willing to have your cake than any Abdi out here :siilaanyolaugh:

The issue here is not about her being virgin or not.. but rather how many guys had a taste of the cake after me. I wouldn't mind taking her if was ONLY me who got the taste of the trophy but 3 years what else could have happened so stop deflecting from the main issue:birdman:
Y'all look at this shit. this is the tactics muslimics use to justify their misogny. "trophy" "Treasure" "Sacred". you dipped your miniature bump you call a dick in every man/woman in town which is fine right? halal af, but when she does the same she's a . if you want a virgin you better be a virgin yourself.

i honestly wonder if there are any men on this site who agree with me though, i need to know theres hope for somali males. you can't be ugly and picky.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

A lot of us are virgins so it's only natural to want to be with our own kind.As for the non-Virgin abdis you guys are on your own

Status
Not open for further replies.