A white Jesus statue, made by Chinese, for black people, in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Genetic infograph of the Middle East, Samaritans are the most native to the region (Levant)

9kraQ1H.png

M

Mr.Stone

Lucifer willing we will erect many statues of our lord and savior Baphomet all over africa in the coming years, especially in that forsaken place called Somalia.
get

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lucifer willing we will erect many statues of our lord and savior Baphomet all over africa in the coming years, especially in that forsaken place called Somalia.
get
lol welcome, as long as you're willing to fight al shish kebab then my enemy's enemy is my friend lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stone waa ku salaamay boowe, salaan sare weliba, xaaladaa ka waran? Bash bash iyo barwaaqo lol

I

InaFreja

I like this one better, the African Renaissance Monument built by North Korea in Senegal

The-African-Renaissance-Monument.jpg

M

Mr.Stone

I've studied the occult in depth & I'm well acquainted with all the esoteric practises iga cabso ba ku iri

Intaa nooh so dawaatey a few youtube clips and frequent david icke and Alex jones site and read a article here and there, you have become a master occultist have in depth knowledge of esotericism huh okay Dr Strange :chrisfreshhah::drakegrin::sureman:
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Intaa nooh so dawaatey a few youtube clips and frequent david icke and Alex jones site and read a article here and there, you have become a master occultist have in depth knowledge of esotericism huh okay Dr Strange :chrisfreshhah::drakegrin::sureman:
giphy.gif
lol that coupled with the knowledge from our deen, I'd say I'm on solid foundations.

A

Amira-chan

I like this one better, the African Renaissance Monument built by North Korea in Senegal

The-African-Renaissance-Monument.jpg

I think it should it should be renamed to Niger-Congo Renaissance Monument since it doesn't represent the entire continent's diverse ethnic-groups/tribes/races

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Jesus he look more Somalis because the real Israelis have same figure as Somali. Brown color*.
I've Somali friend we call him Ali Jesus, he looks exactly nabi isa SAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending