A white Jesus statue, made by Chinese, for black people, in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You see a African named James, Francois, Joao, and Jamaal but never a white dude or Arab named Ubuntu

:francis:

Caku Afrikaan

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You see a African named James, Francois, Joao, and Jamaal but never a white dude or Arab named Ubuntu

:francis:

Caku Afrikaan

And building a statue of a white man. Will Finland build a statue of an African man? Will they f*ck.

S

Shamis

And building a statue of a white man. Will Finland build a statue of an African man? Will they f*ck.

Only if he's in chains. To commemorate the end of slavery or something.

I think some Africans would prefer to be recolonised. I have a lot of respect for people who keep their old traditions alive.

Bielsa

VIP
Only if he's in chains. To commemorate the end of slavery or something.

I think some Africans would prefer to be recolonised. I have a lot of respect for people who keep their old traditions alive.

I, too, have more respect for people who keep alive their indigenous faiths and traditions.

Even if they insist on this Jesus malarkey, the fact that they are erecting a white Jesus statue is shocking. The brainwashing is strong. It's irreversible sadly.

S

Shamis

I, too, have more respect for people who keep alive their indigenous faiths and traditions.

Even if they insist on this Jesus malarkey, the fact that they are erecting a white Jesus statue is shocking. The brainwashing is strong. It's irreversible sadly.

They don't even read the bible. Jesus had Jew hair. This Europeanised Jesus has a fairly recent history.

S

SOMACOON

Makugu:

Wakes up to a white man every morning, the same white men who shipped his people across the oceans

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
round2; my religion is better than urs

nigeria is the most successful indigenous (not SA) african nation...keep hating

S

Shamis

Both me and VP have praised Nigeria numerous times. Stick to the topic at hand. What do you think of Caucasian Jesus in Africa. Jesus was a Jew with curly hair and olive skin.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These people are closer to me then these damn atheists & agnostic's devil worshipping materialistic thingy things.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Both me and VP have praised Nigeria numerous times. Stick to the topic at hand. What do you think of Caucasian Jesus in Africa. Jesus was a Jew with curly hair and olive skin.
Why do you care since you don't believe in anything right?

Apollo

VIP
Hebrews and Palestinians are Caucasians. Just a different sub-type, they aren't racially radically different from Europeans like Chinese and Blacks are. Don't see the big deal.

This is what they'll preach to African Christians soon
images (2).jpg

Bielsa

VIP
round2; my religion is better than urs

nigeria is the most successful indigenous (not SA) african nation...keep hating

Are you Muslim?

I like Nigerians. If this was the Central African Republic, I'd say the exact same thing.

Cool strawmanning, bro.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Are you Muslim?

I like Nigerians. If this was the Central African Republic, I'd say the exact same thing.

Cool strawmanning, bro.

i could be christian who cares

y does religion bother u? u angry at the world? is religion the satan of atheism?

Apollo

VIP
@VicePrez & @Shamis

Samaritans are a 'relic' population of the Levant unchanged by Arab & Turk conquests. You say they aren't white? If they walked around in Italy I would not be able to tell them from native Italians:

Samaritans:
pT39fxf.jpg

PS. Regular Palestinians have been altered by Arab conquests and African slave trade. Samaritans are the only good example of Ancient Inhabitants of Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts