A wedding singer in Palestine: "Putin increase the attacks. Send Ukrainian women to Palestine."

Arab, Turkish and Berber obsession with White women will never end. They embarrassed the name of Islam during the Caliphate days by running around the world, kidnapping and raping European women.

They would even have castrated African boys guard the sex slave houses aka "Harems".

It is 2022 and they are still sick.
Tbh they had far more Black female concubines then European concubines.The European concubines were for the wealthy and elites while the everyday man could get himself cheaper black females.This is why all MENA muslim populations and not MENA Christians carry extra Black ancestry :mjlol:

Loool I saw this earlier. Absolutely hilarious. The Ottomans loved their Eastern European slaves, they were practically only 50% Turkish. Centuries old fetish :damnmusic::lolbron:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The same Ukrainians that are pro-Israel.
Same Palestinian that have time to be racist to their fellow Afro-Palestinians.
There’s a reason god sent them the last and most important prophet. Yaab.

Also why is this being said in a wedding??
And why are they pro-russia? Soviet Union was the first country to recognize israel.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Arab, Turkish and Berber obsession with White women will never end. They embarrassed the name of Islam during the Caliphate days by running around the world, kidnapping and raping European women.

They would even have castrated African boys guard the sex slave houses aka "Harems".

It is 2022 and they are still sick.
MENAs be named Ibrahim Al-Ahmedi bin Muhammed bin Islam Al-Umari and at the same time running around the world destroying our Islamic reputation.

I remember learning that towards the end of times there will only be a very small number of Arabs who are still muslim. So small that they will all be congregated in an area in Jerusalem.

Why are a lot of men so predatory? When women are going through war or financial hardships, they love it as they think they can sexually exploit them. Already in Poland, men who were meant to help the poor refuge Ukrainian women have already started to abuse them.

Wallahi, its a scary world to live in as a woman. As soon as war happens, men everyhwere with rap1y mentalities rejoice. Goes to show how a lot of men see women.

Tbh they had far more Black female concubines then European concubines.The European concubines were for the wealthy and elites while the everyday man could get himself cheaper black females.This is why all MENA muslim populations and not MENA Christians carry extra Black ancestry :mjlol:
that's not true many rulers in north africa were actually half black and european slaves were more expensive because they were obviously more difficult to get

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arabs have moved on from Syrian women to Ukrainian women.

Why are a lot of men so predatory? When women are going through war or financial hardships, they love it as they think they can sexually exploit them. Already in Poland, men who were meant to help the poor refuge Ukrainian women have already started to abuse them.

Wallahi, its a scary world to live in as a woman. As soon as war happens, men everyhwere with rap1y mentalities rejoice. Goes to show how a lot of men see women.
Read this autobiographical book or watch the movie if you are too lazy lol. The subject matter is depressing.

A Woman In Berlin by Marta Hillers.

Nothing like a breakdown in law and order due to war, famine.. etc. to bring the worst of humanity. Men get killed, women...humanity has always been depraved during times of trouble, and even in times of relative peace!

Read this autobiographical book or watch the movie if you are too lazy lol. The subject matter is depressing.

A Woman In Berlin by Marta Hillers.

Nothing like a breakdown in law and order due to war, famine.. etc. to bring the worst of humanity. Men get killed, women...humanity has always been depraved during times of trouble, and even in times of relative peace!
It's not bringing out the worst. Worst has always been out. Its merely the opportunity that is presented.

Men in China, the West and the Arab world who are currently in their home countries in peace are salivating at the idea of gaining access to poor, shell shocked women who have lost family.

Those men aren't even going through war, imagine how savage they'd be if they were in a lawless state if that is there thought process? Mind you, these are everyday men who'll turn around and talk about being nice guys.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Let us not single out Arabs:

They were all doing this. Even Black African men in their shitholes. Koreans, Chinese, Indians etc were too. Hell Faraxs were doing it on here too.

But it’s hilarious coming from Palestinians when Ukraines stance on Israel and Palestine is not in their favor.

Let us not single out Arabs:

The male psych (of some). It explains why many men detest educated women or women with a lot of money. When women say it, they're bitter but day in and out, these men say it out in the open.

Poor women without a lot of opportunities have always been seen as easy by a lot of them.

It's not bringing out the worst. Worst has always been out. Its merely the opportunity that is presented.

Men in China, the West and the Arab world who are currently in their home countries in peace are salivating at the idea of gaining access to poor, shell shocked women who have lost family. I don't know man, it depresses me when I think about how exploitative a lot of men can be. Those men aren't even going through war, imagine how savage they'd be if they were in a lawless state?!
Lust is like any other sin. If the illicit opportunity not to 'pay' for goods and services presented itself, many men would happily steal.

Opportunism is what it is.

The male psych (of some). It explains why many men detest educated women or women with a lot of money. When women say it, they're bitter but day in and out, these men say it out in the open.

Poor women without a lot of opportunities have always been seen as easy by a lot of them.

This has less to do with sexual access and more to do with the upending of traditional gender roles and the resultant decrease in marriage due to many women becoming choosy etc. because their expectations are higher, and also due to a lack of authoritative balance in relationships.

I don't think the above applies to Western men necessarily, more Eastern societies.

As for educated women, I don't think most educated men in our community frown upon enlightened sisters.

Anyway, let us not derail the thread.

Lust is like any other sin. If the illicit opportunity not to 'pay' for goods and services presented itself, many men would happily steal.

Opportunism is what it is.

This has less to do with sexual access and more to do with the upending of traditional gender roles and the resultant decrease in marriage due to many women becoming choosy etc. because their expectations are higher, and also due to a lack of authoritative balance in relationships.

I don't think the above applies to Western men necessarily, more Eastern societies.

As for educated women, I don't think most educated men in our community frown upon enlightened sisters.

Anyway, let us not derail the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
'Goods'. You've hit the nail on the head. They're commodities and not people. Simple as.

Exactly, women being 'choosy'. means they aren't as easy to gain access to. You're saying the exact same thing but wording it differently. Throughout history, women didn't really have choices, therefore calling them 'choosy' isn't correct. This is merely the first time in human history that a mass amount of women are able to make choices free from financial pressure and or forced through male family members.

All of this is interlinked, so i'm not derailing. The video you posted called women easy for not having opportunities. I'm merely looking at how that is something rampant in many men's minds.

By the way, i'm not saying all. I'm well aware that normal well adjusted men don't think like that.
Feminism, womens rights, equality, all of that goes out the window when societies collapse. Its a dog eat dog world and the dunya has always been an abode of evil. Men and women are equally evil in this as conquered women would easily elope with the conquerers as we seen in France during Nazi occuppation.

They even cry as the war is over and still love their German POW bfs.

Trending