A wedding singer in Palestine: "Putin increase the attacks. Send Ukrainian women to Palestine."

'Goods'. You've hit the nail on the head. They're commodities and not people. Simple as.

Exactly, women being 'choosy'. means they aren't as easy to gain access to. You're saying the exact same thing but wording it differently. Throughout history, women didn't really have choices, therefore calling them 'choosy' isn't correct. This is merely the first time in human history that a mass amount of women are able to make choices free from financial pressure and or forced through male family members.

All of this is interlinked, so i'm not derailing. The video you posted called women easy for not having opportunities. I'm merely looking at how that is something rampant in many men's minds.

By the way, i'm not saying all. I'm well aware that normal well adjusted men don't think like that.
They have always been objects of desire for most of us men, just stating the obvious, not condoning such a mindset.

Don't hold your breath that the tide has turned. The Western model of social equality, equality of opportunity.........will fold sooner or later. I do not claim to know what will follow in the West but social change will happen. Gaajo times and the accompanying social ills might follow, not necessarily in our immediate lifetime.

Wasn't saying you were solely derailing, I was too.

Feminism, womens rights, equality, all of that goes out the window when societies collapse. Its a dog eat dog world and the dunya has always been an abode of evil. Men and women are equally evil in this as conquered women would easily elope with the conquerers as we seen in France during Nazi occuppation.

They even cry as the war is over and still love their German POW bfs.

:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
There's nothing wrong with it. These same racist women are now pleading for life? At least the Palestinian is rescuing that jeww run state. Qashin CALA QASHIN.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There's nothing wrong with it. These same racist women are now pleading for life? At least the Palestinian is rescuing that jeww run state. Qashin CALA QASHIN.
They should be paying for the Palestinian children’s healthcare that is severely lacking not nazi wives.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

It’s about time I use Kevin gates song.
https://youtube.com/shorts/8gSlpMbeeuI?feature=share

that's not true many rulers in north africa were actually half black and european slaves were more expensive because they were obviously more difficult to get
What's not true? It is a fact that SSA ancestry is widespread& stabilized at a low level in the entire MENA population.Which suggests large-scale importation of black female slaves.Europeans were more difficult to get but also were seen by MENA Islamic society just like today as more beautiful then the Nilotic,Bantu,West African & Horner women.Hence why the prices of Euros,South Asian and Middle Eastern female slaves (non-muslims) were far higher compared to black women.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Here is the mentality of Muslims. They are happy about others wars, and deaths and miseries. Just because they had miseries, they wish it on others too.

Ileynn Misery loves company

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You guys are acting like Moral police but the Palestnians have endured 70 years of US sponsered Israeli aggression of course they would support Russia, China and Putin.

The same Ukrainians that are pro-Israel.
Same Palestinian that have time to be racist to their fellow Afro-Palestinians.
There’s a reason god sent them the last and most important prophet. Yaab.

Also why is this being said in a wedding??
And why are they pro-russia? Soviet Union was the first country to recognize israel.

On the tragedy imposed on Palestinians, it is the Western powers who maintains and support Israel through their financial, military, ans UNSC veto powers. So from a Palestinian perspective, he (or she ) sees American and Western hands in every tragedy that occurs Palestine on daily basis.

Why are a lot of men so predatory? When women are going through war or financial hardships, they love it as they think they can sexually exploit them. Already in Poland, men who were meant to help the poor refuge Ukrainian women have already started to abuse them.

Wallahi, its a scary world to live in as a woman. As soon as war happens, men everyhwere with rap1y mentalities rejoice. Goes to show how a lot of men see women.

If you try to digest the theme that Palestinian brother is conveying in that song, it is not about rap1e. Seriously sister, everything isn't about women.

He is rejoicing Putin taking on America's ally (Ukraine), and he is calling for China to take on Taiwan - another American ally. He ended by saying they (Palestinians) need to take down the American planes, meaning the Israeli warplanes that massacre Palestinians are freely provided by the Americans. So he is basically calling for Putin's support to take down the Israeli warplanes.

Trending