A Very BIG ooooops

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My favorite CNN legal Analyst, Jeffrey Toobin has been caught on a Zoom video meeting masturbating. I wonder if they heard him moan loud as he ejaculated? I mean, i do sincerely hope he did not cry when he orgasm-ed as that will take the fun out of this story very quick. *Sigh*

My favorite CNN legal Analyst, Jeffrey Toobin has been caught on a Zoom video meeting masturbating. I wonder if they heard him moan loud as he ejaculated? I mean, i do sincerely hope he did not cry when he orgasm-ed as that will take the fun out of this story very quick. *Sigh*

Why... can’t you just wait after the meeting... what a pleb millions of lives have been killed just to be embarrassed on CNN imagine fapping while thousands of people are staring at you oof he has no dignity

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

This is must be a disease. Why can’t he even control himself long enough to wait till the call finishes.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
I fap almost every day and I’m able to control myself but this old ass boomer doesn’t even wait
almost everyday kulaha, nigga you wanna end up like this ?
153.png

Do nofap and repent akhi

Trending