A turk beating a skinny Somali in uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can get beat up but how comes they didn't back up their friend.

They seem to know how to shut down Somali parties and act tough when it comes to other Somali's:gucciwhat:

LMAO, no. Asians are scared of Somalis in America. It's only Mexicans that we deal with and even them they are scared. We have Somali warrior blood.
Where has " an warrior blood" gotten you but on the bottom for everything? A whole country full of so called an warrior blood and it's the most failed country on this earth foh

It was ourselves. And who tf r u to say an? f*ck outta here if u ain't Somali stupid
brudda this person isnt somolian. plz dont get triggered. I cant believe this nignog is the most infamous on this board, i wouldve gave that title to another user. the user that starts with an M and ends with an N. walla he was more entertaining than this negress

brudda this person isnt somolian. plz dont get triggered. I cant believe this nignog is the most infamous on this board, i wouldve gave that title to another user. the user that starts with an M and ends with an N. walla he was more entertaining than this negress
memes confirmed:susp:

Who is she then? Where is she from?

Why are you on a Somali forum if you're going to insult us? Weird
I unfortunately happen to be a descendant of ans, so I figured I look into social politics since I don't have much interactions with y'all in real life as I tend to avoid you like the plague. It's not insulting sis, it's called being truthful.

Merca

Inactive.
I unfortunately happen to be a decedent of ans, so I figured I look into social politics since I don't have much interactions with y'all in real life as I tend to avoid you like the plague. It's not insulting sis, it's called being truthful.
Decedant? First of all learn English if you're going to come for us, sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts