A toxic bm/ex wife

You dont make sense... laakin now it all makes sense for me why your ex wife wont let you see your child.
mursade are werewolves though
1588298586045.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I heard they got into battle and then became strong all of a sudden. Another I heard was they ate Human body. I don’t know the actual reason. I’m just a diaspora kid
Interesting, the things you learn on sspot...

What do you do with these women tho? Confused.ccom vibes walahi. Hella cuqdad and she has a nex man who done wifed her and give her a nex child. Thats alright but why ywont she let see my seed but she playin happy family :gucciwhat:
Sorry you have to go through this specially when there is a child involved. The only thing i can say to you is as toxic as she maybe you have control over how you react to her. Make sure your child isnt exposed to any drama it can damage them forever. Respect her for the sake of your child and stay away from rumors inloving what happened between you and her again For the sake of your child's well being. Its uo to you to be a man in this take the postive route. Best of luck

Jungle

VIP
yes im a werewolf if thats what you wanna know
:yacadiim:
You womens feisty as hell.
Sorry you have to go through this specially when there is a child involved. The only thing i can say to you is as toxic as she maybe you have control over how you react to her. Make sure your child isnt exposed to any drama it can damage them forever. Respect her for the sake of your child and stay away from rumors inloving what happened between you and her again For the sake of your child's well being. Its uo to you to be a man in this take the postive route. Best of luck
Thank you but you've just come through and put everythin on me lol

Mozart

You need people like me
You're probably too soft with her. If you say you're seeing your kid and it isn't up to her she will probably cave in loooool

You womens feisty as hell.

Thank you but you've just come through and put everythin on me lol
Be the better person. If you are divorced the only thing between you two is your child. Try to create some distance between you and her but be respectful. Make sure you are actively involved i your child's life so that s/he has a solid foundation for the future. It's no longer about you or her anymore.
Believe me am not blaming you at this point it doesn't matter who's at fault.

I would sort it through the courts if reasoning does not work. Disputes between parents should not concern the child. Try to reason with her without aggression but also in a steady authoritative tone. If she continues making it difficult for you to see your child, go through the courts.

But why does she say she won’t let you see your kid? You got a criminal history? You drink? You have strangers in and out of your place? Are you able to be a stable father? Is she just holding a grudge about the cheating?

Trending

Latest posts