A toxic bm/ex wife

Jungle

VIP
What do you do with these women tho? Confused.ccom vibes walahi. Hella cuqdad and she has a nex man who done wifed her and give her a nex child. Thats alright but why ywont she let see my seed but she playin happy family :gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What do you do with these women tho? Confused.ccom vibes walahi. Hella cuqdad and she has a nex man who done wifed her and give her a nex child. Thats alright but why ywont she let see my seed but she playin happy family :gucciwhat:

whats her race

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

why didnt it workout between you two?

why is she mad?

Jungle

VIP
why didnt it workout between you two?

why is she mad?
Jumped into it, way too early and too young. She had her suspicions that i was cheating (i werent lol). Theres alot of shit bout her i cant be bothered to type but overall anwser we was too young. Families shouldnt of let go down, she looked above average n my pop a dog n hers didnt care

Jumped into it, way too early and too young. She had her suspicions that i was cheating (i werent lol). Theres alot of shit bout her i cant be bothered to type but overall anwser we was too young. Families shouldnt of let go down, she looked above average n my pop a dog n hers didnt care
prepare yourself for long legal battle. the courts are set up to heavily favour the mothers. It took my friend to take his ex wife to court and apply for full custody for her disgusting family to cooperate