A toxic bm/ex wife

Jungle

VIP
But why does she say she won’t let you see your kid? You got a criminal history? You drink? You have strangers in and out of your place? Are you able to be a stable father? Is she just holding a grudge about the cheating?

:whoa: bisinka

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
lol something doesn't add up. Most mothers would want help with child-rearing. not sure why she would want you out of her kid's life unless there is something you are not telling us.
His 100% not telling the full story

@Jetlife as others have said you should be in court right now

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
What do you do with these women tho? Confused.ccom vibes walahi. Hella cuqdad and she has a nex man who done wifed her and give her a nex child. Thats alright but why ywont she let see my seed but she playin happy family :gucciwhat:
Take the kid to Africa. There is simply no other solution when dealing with toxic women drunk off power. if its not possible to even see him/her just walk out and focus on your wealth and Akhiro:manny:

Jungle

VIP
His 100% not telling the full story

@Jetlife as others have said you should be in court right now
I saw her lil sister out 1 night somewhere, i was wavey, i tried a madness, she entertained it for hours, i didnt get shit. The phone call i got from bm was like none i heard from her before. 7 years, 3 with her she was mad, sad and dissapointed all in one. Imma get this thread locked off i said way to much :browtf:

I didn't want to tell you this because I know Sam is your friend. But yesterday Sam asked me if I want to be his cousin, and we both know what that means. I hope you don't argue over this but I just thought you'd like to know. :mjhaps:
I know this brother he has a good heart, he probably asked you this, so he would give me your hand as part of a peace deal between our tribes :)

Jungle

VIP
I didn't want to tell you this because I know Sam is your friend. But yesterday Sam asked me if I want to be his cousin, and we both know what that means. I hope you don't argue over this but I just thought you'd like to know. :mjhaps:
Lock this off

Trending