A thought on the seeming irrationality of slers

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We”? You mean the Liyu terrorists lol they have killed like 30 max civilians. You need to kill thousands to even make me budge.

I think Sool has higher chance of being lost to Idoor than Hawd

I just saw this iidoor couple the other day who were counting the death toll to 700:mjlol: you know Exactly What's going on but Waa caadi. Continue hiding your maydad until non of you are left there:pachah1: Hawd will be a no zoo xoolo zone:banderas:

This nigga must be on his menstrual cycle. You're talking about others writing essays when you have written paragraphs here yourself. :mjlol:

Did you get hurt again sxb? Get help for your PTSD. This is what the iidoor es do on here. You write an effortless short post and they respond with an essay because yall are so easily triggered by facts nacalaa beer xaywanyahow:drakekidding:

Are you sure? Let me educate you how much lands Dhulobahante lost lands against Habar Jeclo. HJ expansion in Sool is real.

Let me list how many towns Habar Jeclo has taken over from them by force:

2ijgjo5.jpg

In Sool & Cayn, and these are the main towns, not some villages.

1952-Caynaba -former Dhulobahante Headquarter Before they formed their Qaxonti Camps in Buuhoodle..
1954-Ceeldhab
1954-Oog
1954-Wadaamo Go'a
1966-Guumeys
1991-Horufadhi and Fully in 2007
2006- Yeyle

2009-Galgal, its just around the corner from Buuhoodle

and Now HJ and Dhulos Share the Yagoori town+Adhicadeeye)

All the Villages South-North and West of Buuhoodle are HJ Degaans, and HJ is less then 15km away from the Buuhoodle Town.
If there are Habar Jeclo in Horufadhi Guumeys Yeyle Galgal Yagoori Adhicadeeye then there are dhulbahante in Mars :lol:

Horfadhi wacays adan
galgal cigaal naaleye
Yeyle - jamac siyaad and yaxye
Yagoori and guumeys are also jamac siyaad
adhicadeeye is naaleye ahmed deegan

did a dhulo man bully you as a kid for you to write fake stuff on the internet.

also that map is fake, obviously created by a qabilist guy.

on the reality its dhulos who are expanding in buuhoodle district.

reer hagar and hayaag settle in gocondhaale and are couple drive away from qorilugud. and there is also a new khalid tuulo east of horufadhi.
stop feeding lies to the internet.

i am up for an argument if you remain civilised and don't use tribal slurs.

where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts