A thought on the seeming irrationality of slers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkkkk

My brudda we don’t need unity to deal with these sub human cagdheer. They are same people who tried cooking the timir.
"Cooking timir", "Doqon Ogaden" etc these slurs don't apply to the current crop of Ogadens in East Africa. A single heavyweight clan that call the shots in three different regions in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya cannot be called Doqon. Fight them Instead of calling them out of date names.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Considering the western funding and arms they have, Liyuu are very overrated tbh. More people have left for economic reasons than for anything to do with Liyuu. Nomadism simply isn't sustainable anymore. Issaq are increasingly oriented towards Somaliland and many leave voluntarily for better opporutunites in SL not because they are pushed out.

It is not even a fair fight to begin with anyways. If it was Isaq nomads vs Ogaden nomads then you'd have a point.

Some of my cousins who use to be nomads went to Hargeisa but still their younger siblings took over the task of looking after the camels lol

No one wants to be a nomad for life. However if shit hits the fan, they are on first truck back lol

Saalax Bidaar

"Cooking timir", "Doqon Ogaden" etc these slurs don't apply to the current crop of Ogadens in East Africa. A single heavyweight clan that call the shots in three different regions in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya cannot be called Doqon. Fight them Instead of calling them out of date names.

They are Kenyan subservients in Jubaland and Kenya and subservients in Ethiopia! Where exactly do they call shots?

hqdefault.jpg

:ileycry:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Thegoodshepherd your thoughts are interesting but I think you may be overpaying the potency of the Isaaqism and Daroodism cards. For example the conflict in Sool is not Isaaq vs Dhulbahante but Habar Jeclo vs Dhulbahante. The majority of Isaaq clans aren't involved in that dispute.

You are making the Isaaq seem like they have a pathological hate of Darood when in reality this hate like you mentioned is based on geographic proximity. Someone living in Gabiley or Hargeisa hundreds of Kilometers away has no real reason to hate Dhulbahante. They may oppose them for political reasons but that is not the same as holding hatred. In my opinion you are putting to much emphasis on unity. Clan solidarity can be a fickle thing. Interesting analysis nonetheless.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
“We”? You mean the Liyu terrorists lol they have killed like 30 max civilians. You need to kill thousands to even make me budge.

I think Sool has higher chance of being lost to Idoor than Hawd

Find me a Habar Yoonis talking about Dollo or a Cidagalle talking about Awaare.

:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
They are Kenyan subservients in Jubaland and Kenya and subservients in Ethiopia! Where exactly do they call shots?

hqdefault.jpg

:ileycry:
How are they subservients when they control a whole region just like the Oromos and Amharas?!! And sometimes hold the Parliament speaker or deputy speaker in Kenya while having couple of ministries on the side. Dude, regardless of what you think Ogadens are force to be reckon with in East Africa. Do you think Habar Yonis is doing better than Ogadens??? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Saalax Bidaar

This is the same idoor who said he used to swim in a mud in marsin and claimed it was idoor territory :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Marsin and Ganbise are Rer Caynaanshe and gaadsan and few Abraahiim and Rer Abulle.

I am still the Only who can confidently claim to have spent two good years in the area

Saalax Bidaar

How are they subservients when they control a whole region just like the Oromos and Amharas?!! And sometimes hold the Parliament speaker or deputy speaker in Kenya while having couple of ministries on the side. Dude, regardless of what you think Ogadens are force to be reckon with in East Africa. Do you think Habar Yonis is doing better than Ogadens??? Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Kenyan%20war7.jpg

Small reward for being loyal subjects.
Habar Yonis are absolutely doing better than Ogaadeens. We are not being armed by Ethiopia to kill our own blood. The cagdher morons are doing the deed of the woyane. There is no honor in that

Marsin and Ganbise are Rer Caynaanshe and gaadsan and few Abraahiim and Rer Abulle.

I am still the Only who can confidently claim to have spent two good years in the area
Beenale beenale dhalay, gaadsans dont even go further than nusdariiq and its their only village within qorahay region while idoors dont even live in marsin which is part of qorahay, are you seriously here trying to convince me that marsin is an idoor deegan? :gucciwhat:

Saciida wayba kasii dartay, marsin is the place where habar yoonis were teached a lesson by Abdi Iley's subclan which is one of the minority clans within reer cabdille:kodaksmiley:

You should keep your mouth shut before i debunk you with facts warya.:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kenyan%20war7.jpg

Small reward for being loyal subjects.
Habar Yonis are absolutely doing better than Ogaadeens. We are not being armed by Ethiopia to kill our own blood. The cagdher morons are doing the deed of the woyane. There is no honor in that
HY a marginalized clan is comparing themselves to the Lords of DDSI, Jubaland and NFD :drakelaugh:
Kkkkkkk be realistic for a second. You guys are marginalized by your own cousins Habar Awal kkkkk don't respond bro it's embarrassing :mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Beenale beenale dhalay, gaadsans dont even go further than nusdariiq and its their only village within qorahay region while idoors dont even live in marsin which is part of qorahay, are you seriously here trying to convince me that marsin is an idoor deegan? :gucciwhat:

Saciida wayba kasii dartay, marsin is the place where habar yoonis were teached a lesson by Abdi Iley's subclan which is one of the minority clans within reer cabdille:kodaksmiley:

You should keep your mouth shut before i debunk you with facts warya.:trumpsmirk:
Abd iley is Rer Yusuf right?!

What do you think of HY comparing themselves to the great Ogadens? :chrisfreshhah::russ::pachah1::drakelaugh:
Only a blind khathead idoor like saciida would do something like that, they are the same people who used to offer us girls in exchange for using our wells, waliba within their territory:mjkkk:

Ugaas nuur cabudhiye ilahay kor a u qaado:banderas:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Only a blind khathead idoor like saciida would do something like that, they are the same people who used to offer us girls in exchange for using our wells, waliba within their territory:mjkkk:

Ugaas nuur cabudhiye ilahay kor a u qaado:banderas:
Be merciful to your rightful subjects yaa Ogaden :damn:

Saalax Bidaar

HY a marginalized clan is comparing themselves with the Lord's of DDSI, Jubaland and NFD :drakelaugh:
Kkkkkkk be realistic for a second. You guys are marginalized by your own cousins Habar Awal kkkkk don't respond bro it's embarrassing :mjlol:

Does Siwaaqroon, Rer Bicidyahan, Cali Saleebaan, Warsangeli feel marginalized in Puntland because Maxamuud Saleeban holds the political leadership in Puntland? Perhaps to some small degree but I am sure they are content for most part. Our situation is somehow similar except we have enjoyed 7 years of political dominance during Udub years.

Habar Yonis was the main voting bloc in Udub and present leaders of major political party, Wadani. Being absent from top leadership in little of over a decade. We have had our run. And soon we will be on top again. This is not big deal at all.

The Ogadens are second class citizens in Kenya and Ethiopia and being guarded in Kismaayo by the KDF. These are not free people. Always under some form of Gumauysi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending