A strong Somaliland is a strong Horn of Africa

There are many things that I admir about Somaliland. They don't believe in Somalimo but believe in themselves. Would a loser like Farmajoo ever become president of Somaliland? Hell no. Why are there 60 blood suckers in Mogadihsu who claim to represent Somaliland when they only represent their pocket.

Ajanaabis ask me are you from Somaliland or Somalia, which is code word for, are you civilized or a savage. I wish my people were more like Somalilanders. What is this thing doing in Mogadishu?
1637377646623.jpeg

And how did this reer Lascanood thing become the head of police for Mogadishu?
loj1ei2v9ru5T4mIVt0YxoEKQaRHMcoEsfEIP8qSVJ9-z-05BcnhT08JqQUgxmgewD3AoOSqQjfbVmu8PdXuwp45PCbXbeOVNIfZup1d_AEv1g

And how did this thing become the finance minister of Mogadishu
1637377853246.jpeg

A strong independent Somaliland would never be a threat to me. A Somaliland open to do bushiness with the world and import tanks and build up its military would never be a threat to me. In fact a strong independent Somaliland could be of help to me. I don't share a border with them or have any land disputes. The same way that Djibouti is pro Irir, Somaliland would too be pro Irir.

Shout out to Somaliland building the Maydh Jetty

FEPsAt-X0AYXpGl

FEPr-xJWYAAAm6F

Last edited:
"Ajanaabis ask me are you from Somaliland or Somalia,"

Stopped reading here, you are full of shit.

Never ever heard of such a thing, as if ajnabis know/care of the difference.

I can surmise your whole post from the title, it's totally pointless.

A strong Puntland is a strong HOA.
A strong Jubaland is a strong HOA.
A strong Somaliland is a strong HOA. No shit?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Galmudug-State abti naga daa promoting this failed secessionist apartheid state on the North West of Somalia

There is nothing this anti-Somali and pro-Oromo state has succeed in the last 30 plus of this existence that a younger region like PL didn't accomplish already, it is not fair for you to show love to some parts of the country and dispise other part.

"Ajanaabis ask me are you from Somaliland or Somalia,"

Stopped reading here, you are full of shit.

Never ever heard of such a thing, as if ajnabis know/care of the difference.

I can surmise your whole post from the title, it's totally pointless.

A strong Puntland is a strong HOA.
A strong Jubaland is a strong HOA.
A strong Somaliland is a strong HOA. No shit?

I will never understand how Galmudug-State posts certain things with a straight face. Who made Somalia a living hell because they chose to overthrow our government, and then who chose to rape women, kill fleeing women rather than build a government?

Trending