A Somalispot xalimo from Mississauga is looking for her dad after 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are dense. The man never raised her. He lived in Denmark. His sister raised her in Canada. How can a man who was in your life via phone cards cut you off for not living the way he wants? Maybe he should've been present.

The only reason these betas on here encourage leaving your children over them having mixed race or mixed ethnicity kids is cause it bruises their little ego, that a girl they never met and will never meet, had intercourse with someone who doesn't look like them.

I'm gonna need you small dicked,inferior beta males to realize IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. It doesn't make you a cuck that 3 continents away, a girl who is from the same haplo group as you had sex with a non geeljire.

Get it together. You men and women who obsess over couples are embarrassing the decent people (like me) who don't care who Farax or Xalimo is with as long as I have who I want

That's why I love Canadian Somali men. They mind their business. You'll never see them crying about Roger or Tyrone because they get pussy.
giphy.gif

Of course i'm triggered. Have you seen the state of geeljire men in 2017. Pitiful. Gone are the days when they had dignity. Instead they spend their days perusing the internet for random couples to attack. They then go on one of their 40 different youtube account and continue their virtual terror.

And don't get me started on the fathers with the fake facebook account. Humiliating really.

The women are all SJWs who are thirsty and the men are all miskeen lowlives who have never made face to face contact with the opposite sex.

I weep for our future.

Of course i'm triggered. Have you seen the state of geeljire men in 2017. Pitiful. Gone are the days when they had dignity. Instead they spend their days perusing the internet for random couples to attack. They then go on one of their 40 different youtube account and continue their virtual terror.

And don't get me started on the fathers with the fake facebook account. Humiliating really.

The women are all SJWs who are thirsty and the men are all miskeen lowlives who have never made face to face contact with the opposite sex.

I weep for our future.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7: couldn't have said it any better

I weep for our future.
These are just diaspora, most somalis from the homeland are nothing like this,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts