A Somalispot xalimo from Mississauga is looking for her dad after 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prominent member of Sspot from Mississauga Ontario is looking for her dad who she cut ties with during her pre Hijabi days for bothering her lifestyle.

10 years down the line she has repented and turned into full time hijabi and is now facing reality. She wants the social media to help her find her dad who fled Canada to claim asylum in Denmark last time becoz he couldn’t stand the shame of his broken family.

This is an old video. She posted it last year. I think to spare her feelings , her family who raised her, told her they had no clue where he was. Because so many people were in her comments saying they all knew him and had just spoken to him.

She had pics of her eldest son who looked Jamaican and the timelines added up. It's a shame fathers disown their kids. That's his grandchild whether he likes it or not.

This is an old video. She posted it last year. I think to spare her feelings , her family who raised her, told her they had no clue where he was. Because so many people were in her comments saying they all knew him and had just spoken to him.

She had pics of her eldest son who looked Jamaican and the timelines added up. It's a shame fathers disown their kids. That's his grandchild whether he likes it or not.
I will disown Madow kids any day of the year even if it will make me miss jannah

Never move on with a bastard Madow kid lol

Btw she said first child is 10 and she is 27. So that means she got pregnant at 17 abd probably out of wedlock lol

Canadian somalis have the highest bastard kids :eek:

I'm sick of Canadian hate. We have our fair share of issues, but Scandinavia is littered with bastard half castes. Out-of -wedlock children is not a big problem for us. Alcohol, drugs, murder and western values is our issue.

I'm sick of Canadian hate. We have our fair share of issues, but Scandinavia is littered with bastard half castes. Out-of -wedlock children is not a big problem for us. Alcohol, drugs, murder and western values is our issue.
Better blue eyed half caste than a nappy haired big nosed neglet
:nahgirl:

Btw we don’t have bastards like Canada but few s yes.

Merca

Inactive.

Did she find her father?

Status
Not open for further replies.