A Somalilander Got Corrected By An Arab For Saying Somaliland Is Part Of The Arab League 💀😭

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
He is right. we do have different cultures. :russ: :silanyosmile:
meme.png

:vqbuyv0:

Last edited:
If u check the qoute tweet, these guys are saying it was them that made somalia join the arab league

As if siad barre wasnt president at that time:what:
It was Umar Arteh Ghalib that put Somalia in the Arab League, he was the foreign minister. He was also the 7th prime minister of Somalia and he was Habar Awal Isaaq. Average Hawiye and Daarood taking Isaaq's achievements cuz they have none of their own. Stop taking credit for something you never did.

Y’all said they got that 68 iq shit from some malnourished village in Ethiopia but it might have actually came from Landers.
It was your clan reer Dadaab refugee camp Ogaden/Daarood that got 68 IQ and embarrassed all Somalis. The irony.

:mjlol:

I know you don't want to take the blame for your clan and blame it on landers instead, cuz it's more convenient and less embarrassing.

Last edited:
He is right. we do have different cultures. :russ: :silanyosmile:
View attachment 270438
:vqbuyv0:
"In normal times, around midday, when the bunches of fresh leaves arrive in Somalia's capital, Mogadishu, by plane from Kenya, men disappear from view, lounging in khat kiosks or chewing at home."

"A man without khat is like a fish out of water," says Mohamed Abdi, a committed chewer in Mogadishu. "I have to have my fix, no matter what. But I cannot afford the exorbitant prices, so I am going quietly mad."

:mjlol:

Don't act like Mogadishu don't chew it. As for the money part, Isaaq is the richest Somali clan by far and Isaaq (Dahabshiil) are the ones building Mogadishu, how ironic.