A Somalilander Got Corrected By An Arab For Saying Somaliland Is Part Of The Arab League ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
As the resident Isaaq/Lander i disagree with what he is saying. We need to move as a people. We cannot let our colonial history define who we are today. The colonial borders were not our choice however British/Italian Somaliland uniting was our choice.

The nation of Somaliland should be a bandage not a permanent solution

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
As the resident Isaaq/Lander i disagree with what he is saying. We need to move as a people. We cannot let our colonial history define who we are today. The colonial borders were not our choice however British/Italian Somaliland uniting was our choice.

The nation of Somaliland should be a bandage not a permanent solution
It's time to pull that bandage off, Somalia is one Nation, Under Allah with Caambuulo n Spaghetii for all.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
It's time to pull that bandage off, Somalia is one Nation, Under Allah with Caambuulo n Spaghetii for all.
When the time is due, inshallah.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
If u check the qoute tweet, these guys are saying it was them that made somalia join the arab league

As if siad barre wasnt president at that time:what:
I think heโ€™s referring to the foreign minister of that time being Isaaq

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yโ€™all said they got that 68 iq shit from some malnourished village in Ethiopia but it might have actually came from Landers.