A Somalian model calls Ethiopia 'Home' in Vogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The experiences I’d gathered and the people I met, I knew, would long stay with me and inspire me once I was back in New York City, with a newfound appreciation for my East African heritage"

I blame that kippah wearing Yahud known as Drake for starting this "East African" trend, it's obliterating the cultural and historical barriers that exists between the various tribes in the Horn, and these kids with identity crises are playing up to it hoping it will take them up the social ladder

I don't know her ancestry, but claiming to be Somali and Ethiopian at the same time seems a bit paradoxical to me

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Do I wish your whole clan including women and children should be murdered?..........................................maybe siilaanyolaugh

Do you have non Isaaq family?

You're a xoolo. Many of us have Isaaq cousins, in-laws, step-parents, grandmothers etc.

The stamp of the new Qureishi Isaaq Sultunate
2011124_mide.jpg

It is saying Syria republic in Arabic language lol

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Ya all bunch of gossip addicted flip flopers. Iv read the damn article, and theirs no where she said anything about race, either then saying she was born in Somalia. I think its safe to say going to Ethiopia is not a crime.

Ya all bunch of gossip addicted flip flopers. Iv read the damn article, and theirs no where she said anything about race, either then saying she was born in Somalia. I think its safe to say going to Ethiopia is not a crime.

They are low self esteem Ethiopian claiming the girl to their country

image.jpeg

u seem to have genuine hate for Ethios whats the deal? btw if they claim her, who cares...it comes down to what she classifys her self
General Gabre dam at river
Shebelle rapes of Amisom genocides in Ogaden Mogadishu marka annex of SL PL

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
View attachment 1818

I understand your concerns, but in the world of politics, every country looks after their interest. And if Somalia can't look aft its own, then someone else will, in this case Ethiopia.

Btw most of the general ethiopian population are poor and repressed by the government.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
View attachment 1818

I understand your concerns, but in the world of politics, every country looks after their interest. And if Somalia can't look aft its own, then someone else will, in this case Ethiopia.

Btw most of the general ethiopian population are poor and repressed by the government.

We

we were looking for our interests until your country meddling in our affairs and did genocide one after other clearly we will never agree you are defending system that occupied Somalia in 2006 and destabilize us I understand you are Ethiopian but all we ask leave us remove your army from Somalia let us live in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts