A Somalian model calls Ethiopia 'Home' in Vogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know it's hard for you to imagine, but I am a patriot.

My greatest dream is to see a united, prosperous, and powerful Somali state take their rightful place as the preeminent state in Africa.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Replace Somalia with Somaliland and that's my stand aswell.I am willing to die for my fellow Somalilanders

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Replace Somalia with Somaliland and that's my stand aswell.I am willing to die for my fellow Somalilanders

You will come around to my line of thinking sooner or later.

Our dream of a Somali hegemon is inevitable.

Long live the Somali people.

:rejoice:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
You will come around to my line of thinking sooner or later.

Our dream of a Somali hegemon is inevitable.

Long live the Somali people.

:rejoice:
That will never happen,I will only become a Somaliweyn if Isaaq rule over all and all govt positions are given to Isaaq only and the entire treasury will be used to develop only the Northern areas of the country.When that day happens I will be a believer of Somaliweyn

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Somali state will not recognize the legitimacy of clans. We are each individual citizens loyal to the state and the state alone.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@nucleus
@Duchess
@Bahal
@VicePrez
@Canuck

tumblr_inline_nkg0tp4EOv1sa10mr.gif

@CrazyWadaad
@waraabe

e9dab79e6cef9e0b9f8e866e8752d2a8.gif

And another one

lHXWok2MQk66MDCPdFCM_Whose%20Line%20Is%20It.gif

And one more time.

giphy.gif

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The Somali state will not recognize the legitimacy of clans. We are each individual citizens loyal to the state and the state alone.
If you want a Somali state to exist better put us as your only rulers and we will establish an Isaaq Sultunate.Only then can Somalis and the horn see peace.The lion of Judah ruling Ethiopia and Quraishi eagle ruling Somalis!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If you want a Somali state to exist better put us as your only rulers and we will establish an Isaaq Sultunate.Only then can Somalis and the horn see peace.The lion of Judah ruling Ethiopia and Quraishi eagle ruling Somalis!

Which isaaq subclan though. :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We willl elect our suldaan after they die(Traditional Isaaq leaders are really called Suldaan konfurian).We are peaceful,we have proven that for 25 years unlike you danyeers

Yeah but which one.

l41m4sZ3LlhPu8P0Q.gif

Isaaq peaceful. :ftw9nwa:

Last I check my clan didn't have a militia. Not to mention your disturbing remarks about killing innocent people ( including children) 36764446778 times. You guys don't seem all that peaceful.
QipN7dyJlvDMc.gif

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Yeah but which one.

l41m4sZ3LlhPu8P0Q.gif

Isaaq peaceful. :ftw9nwa:

Last I check my clan didn't have a militia. Not to mention your disturbing remarks about killing innocent people ( including children) 36764446778 times. You guys don't seem all that peaceful.
QipN7dyJlvDMc.gif
First of all obviously I will be the first Suldaan.

Secondly we are peaceful and that's not disputable.

Thirdly your clan is to small and broke to have a self defence militia against Hawiye

Fourthly we don't have a militia but rather a professional army

Lastly war(which includes massacres) is necessary for peace! My nigga Aristotle taught me that!

:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending