A Somali was killed just few minutes from my house yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
AUN. He was shot and stabbed at 9PM yesterday. The crazy thing is that I walked past the street on the same day and came home at 11PM. This is the second time a Somali has been shot outside my house the other time was in 2013.

Last edited:
RIP

How lucky we are here, all the neighbours know one another and never heard and nor saw anyone arguing or fighting on my street. I only see or hear homicide or fighting on TV. As I write this, the only noise I hear is coming from a possum on my gutter.

if things continue mogadishu will be safer place to live

@buule

Somalis are also killing others and themselves with these knife attacks, it’s time the community elders of both sides to call a big youth summit and utilise celebrities who are members of both warring groups like Mo Farah and others to intervene and drill some sense into these youth. Also, let the elders volunteer to police the streets for a while.

@buule

Somalis are also killing others and themselves with these knife attacks, it’s time the community elders of both sides to call a big youth summit and utilise celebrities who are members of both warring groups like Mo Farah and others to intervene and drill some sense into these youth. Also, let the elders volunteer to police the streets for a while.

i am against the killings of innocent lives whether its a somali or not.

@buule

Somali Elders did actually do something about the situation all be it police their community back in Woolwich well the Somalis who were out late and up to no good as back in 2005 up to 2007 Somali boys were killed by Somali boys all be it for trivial reasons.

This documentary highlights the situation it's in 2 parts and it's interesting and gives us an insight into the problem and how some ppl attempted to curb that threat as they cared about the community and the future of it. But something like that should occur again tbh.

Part 1:
Part 2:

One begs to ask why these somali kids are not studying and building a future for themselves anyway? Why are their parents too lazy to parent? i don't mean to be cruel to the parents but we could use some somalis to work on our farms back home if they aren't gonna study. They might as well live calm lives back home. I would send my kids back if they were losers. I would just dump them on the farm. We have equiptment that no one uses. So much oppertunities yet young malis are dying on the streets for no reason. Either get educated or accept a shitty farming life back home. Most of these parents fail these kids, because they don't give them an ultimatum. Either study hard and get to uni or go back home and join the army or farm.

Ungrateful bunch! My grandfather worked hard since he was 16 to provide for my father and his brothers and sisters. My other grandfather also instilled values of work ethic into my mother and her siblings. Why are somalis lacking drive to do well?

Status
Not open for further replies.