A Somali mosque run on 4.5 system

VixR

Veritas
census?:gucciwhat: The president hides in an African Union tank, you think this government can do a census?

No we know based on the lands they settle. Everyone knows what clan makes majority where, so naturally those clans call the shots there, and thats how power is divided.

arent you pro somaliland secession? how come you support that if you dont the basics of somali politics?
I didn’t mean the current president, obviously. I meant pre-civil war.

So Somalia is Thrasymachus‘s view in action. In Plato’s Republic, he’s the one who says “Justice is the will of the stronger”. Socrates could just point to Somalia, and be like “No. Justice doesn’t live there”.

That’s not an accurate gauge, I don’t think. I get the feeling a real headcount might rock a few boats.

I didn’t mean the current president, obviously. I meant pre-civil war.

So Somalia is Thrasymachus‘s view in action. In Plato’s Republic, he’s the one who says “Justice is the will of the stronger”. Socrates could just point to Somalia, and be like “No. Justice doesn’t live there”.

That’s not an accurate gauge, I don’t think. I get the feeling a real headcount might rock a few boats.
it is actually right, these clans are very small. But still, it is wrong to share power like that.

until ALL lands are nationalized, and we move to one man one vote system, this problem will not go away.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Masjids are places where community disputes can be resolved.

However that isnt really effective when it's a one clan mosque.

Then again if the population wasn't so small I'd doubt it be domestic bliss in there.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
4 yrs they’ve been quarrelling over this petty nonsense and the masjid is on the brink of closure. War ileen ceeb looma dhinto.:farmajoyaab:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My uncle runs imaam Shafici mosque in Minneapolis. Loooool

If he can't lead the prayer, someone from beesha leads it, all the people that attend the mosque are from Puntland. Every prayer we do, we include Puntland to be more successful.

Everyone in the mosque knows each other. I go there to socialize with Puntites who I only see in August 1st parties.

Alxamdullillah for our Mosque.

:rejoice:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My father lives in a city with only a handful of other Somalis (not even a handful, tbh, just two other families). This one Isaaq family he's good friends with went around telling all the ajnabis in the masjid that him and them are related.

:damedamn:My man is Darood. Wallahi he was so confused but never bothered to question them about it.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What type of freak nasty shit? 4.5 in Musjid? Nigga f*ck that I came to pray not to follow Somalias stupid clan politics. If the Imam is gone one day why does a guy from only his tribe lead?
Most barbaric shit ever shm I'll just go to a PROPER Musjid. Isssstupid people wallahi.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would never go to a mosque that prioritizes qabyaalad over Islamic values, we have to remember that we are all equal in the eyes of Allah and if people start bringing in qabyaalad to the masjid, then there's nothing they can tell me about my beautiful diin. :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What type of freak nasty shit? 4.5 in Musjid? Nigga f*ck that I came to pray not to follow Somalias stupid clan politics. If the Imam is gone one day why does a guy from only his tribe lead?
Most barbaric shit ever shm I'll just go to a PROPER Musjid. Isssstupid people wallahi.
@ me and my uncle next time!!!!!!

***takes off her earrings***

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
My uncle runs imaam Shafici mosque in Minneapolis. Loooool

If he can't lead the prayer, someone from beesha leads it, all the people that attend the mosque are from Puntland. Every prayer we do, we include Puntland to be more successful.

Everyone in the mosque knows each other. I go there to socialize with Puntites who I only see in August 1st parties.

Alxamdullillah for our Mosque.

:rejoice:

That’s not a mosque. It’s a 3rd rate cult centre masquerading as a place of worship.

Ppl glorifying qabiil mosques shows how little they know about diinta. The last place in this world where your ethnicity, skin color, social status or god forbid your qabiil should matter is the the mosque.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
dUS6jP4.jpg

It’s strange how you guys fake like this is a new phenomenon when it was happening in many diaspora Somali mosques for over a decade. The irony is when they seek adjudication from secular courts while preaching Islamic Law is supreme like this case. Why didn’t seek judgment from other Islamic scholars based on Islam? A classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’

Trending

Latest posts