A Somali James Charles has evolved right under our noses

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Are somali battyboys really really battyboys or just pussy starved prison gay?
It dont make no sense at all how niggas even wanna play Modern Bumfare:westbrookwtf::tacky::snoop:

Are somali battyboys really really battyboys or just pussy starved prison gay?
It dont make no sense at all how niggas even wanna play Modern Bumfare:westbrookwtf::tacky::snoop:

They’re brainwashed degenerate westerners

For some it could be lots of factors; no deen/dhaqan taught to them, child abuse, sexual abuse etc

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They’re brainwashed degenerate westerners

For some it could be lots of factors; no deen/dhaqan taught to them, child abuse, sexual abuse etc
Makes sense.
My biggest beef with battyboys is that they perpetuate pedophilia.
What niggas do in the bedroom dont concern me in the least. Im worried for the kids and the politicians wanna let battyboys teach kids at school.
It's like letting your dog swim with the sharks. Wa waali rasmi ah

Makes sense.
My biggest beef with battyboys is that they perpetuate pedophilia.
What niggas do in the bedroom dont concern me in the least. Im worried for the kids and the politicians wanna let battyboys teach kids at school.
It's like letting your dog swim with the sharks. Wa waali rasmi ah
They became gay from sexual abuse as children, they're just repeating the cycle.

Homosexuals are the most hypersexual demographic.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They became gay from sexual abuse as children, they're just repeating the cycle.

Homosexuals are the most hypersexual demographic.

May Allah rain lava rocks on alphabet niggas, not girls just niggas. They deserve nothing better. Same thing goes for straight people that condone this business, fire bun dem Aamiin

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He looks like Sisqo with make up.
A-21993-1511470763-6393.jpeg.jpg

Trending