A Somali husband and his madoow revert WIFE's marriage is in limbo and she wants advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He fell in love with her and his family is against the idea of him marrying a foreign girls. What is the rational think - for an avarage guy - to do here. He clearly doesnt want to cut ties with his family, as he shouldn't, he also wanted to marry her so opted to do what he thought was the best. I, myself, would not have done the same. If i cant get my family on board i would ditch her no questions asked. But for him, that was not an option so he made what i call ' kala badbaadi' andrelegated her to qudbo siro. Ma qalad buu galay? Haa! Ma fuleybaa? Maya! It takes balls to undermine your family without their knowledge.

Is falling in love code for burning loins? :siilaanyolaugh: 2-months is too short. He was in the raptures of lust.

I've read sociopaths love this. Not to say that he is one, but a quickie courtship is a good way to trap an unsuspecting victim. Before they know it, they're neck deep in misery. :bell:
My theory is different I think he saw an opportunity to eat halal meat and by rolling the halal wife dice, he managed to get a grip on her as the temperatures were probably rising between her legs and she couldn't deal with it so she noded to him.

Or maybe even she though this was her only opportunity of getting a Muslim husband since the competition is tough in London as the number of women is higher than men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@hindhisle @TheMadMullah

I have no clue. I would question the intentions of anyone that wants to tie the knot in a hurry. I have dogged many bullets. And I used to think 6 months was premature.

:wtf: I only talk to miskeens. I forget they are men sometimes. :westbrookswag:

Why do you think that is?

Also Somali women do share some of the burden (definitely not a lot because ultimately the man has the easier time divorcing).

John

Yes, women do contribute but their contribution is far less than men. For example, the bloke in this story why will he be divorcing this lady? First, what brought these two people together arevtheir shared faith. What does Islam say about the pressure or burden his mother is putting on her son to break his marriage because of perceived family honour? Does he have the balls to say to her, mum, I love you and respect you but you are going against our religion and I won't divorce my wife. He won't because he doesn't have the balls to do so. So, there are many men like him who will divorce their wives if their mum develops a dislike to their wives. I got a distant cousin who recently divorced his wife only after 2 months of marriage. His reason? She screams during their love making therefore, she must have been a "" who deceived him into marrying her. Some older men were in agreement with his decision. How stupid can they get? I've heard many other reasons that Somali men give for divorcing their wives and with mediation, it could be solved, but they aren't interested. How could they be when a "fresh" and a young "virgin" girl is available to them for marriage?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If the wife is Madow then his mother deserves to have pure Somali grandkids. She needs to deal with it!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
John

Yes, women do contribute but their contribution is far less than men. For example, the bloke in this story why will he be divorcing this lady? First, what brought these two people together arevtheir shared faith. What does Islam say about the pressure or burden his mother is putting on her son to break his marriage because of perceived family honour? Does he have the balls to say to her, mum, I love you and respect you but you are going against our religion and I won't divorce my wife. He won't because he doesn't have the balls to do so. So, there are many men like him who will divorce their wives if their mum develops a dislike to their wives. I got a distant cousin who recently divorced his wife only after 2 months of marriage. His reason? She screams during their love making therefore, she must have been a "" who deceived him into marrying her. Some older men were in agreement with his decision. How stupid can they get? I've heard many other reasons that Somali men give for divorcing their wives and with mediation, it could be solved, but they aren't interested. How could they be when a "fresh" and a young "virgin" girl is available to them for marriage?

:faysalwtf:

Imagine your husband speaking about your sex life in a coffee shop? Imagine him consulting other men on whether or not to divorce you instead of speaking to you?

It seems the situation of the Somali people is worse than what i thought. :farmajoyaab:

This is why I love mama malyuun. This woman scares the shit out of Somali men who are currently enjoying the status quo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:faysalwtf:

Imagine your husband speaking about your sex life in a coffee shop? Imagine him consulting other men on whether or not to divorce you instead of speaking to you?

It seems the situation of the Somali people is worse than what i thought. :farmajoyaab:

This is why I love mama malyuun. This woman scares the shit out of Somali men who are currently enjoying the status quo.

:mjpls: 7 days like Craig David. Xeedho style. The odeys are welcome to take copious notes.

Caution - If you break that hymen and you want her to return that diamond. You will be fed to the lions. :4uzpnkt:

If she was an Arap or a Caucasian convert, she would have been featured on all the clan's websites and even made to the Dawlad Goboleed T.V and if they have mixed children, they would have been paraded proudly how lovely and light their skin is. This the mentality of a people whose average I.Q is 68 points. nough said. I will take an upper-case L for being a Zoomaali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If she was an Arap or a Caucasian convert, she would have been featured on all the clan's websites and even made to the Dawlad Goboleed T.V and if they have mixed children, they would have been paraded proudly how lovely and light their skin is. This the mentality of a people whose average I.Q is 68 points. nough said. I will take an upper-case L for being a Zoomaali.

Perhaps the calibre of people you hang around is low. :trumpsmirk:I only roll in educated circles and/or with self-aware people (that are Somali). No decoys masquerading as Somali among my associates. You need an upgrade. Seriously. :yacadiim:

Perhaps the calibre of people you hang around is low. :trumpsmirk:I only roll in educated circles and/or with self-aware people (that are Somali). No decoys masquerading as Somali among my associates. You need an upgrade. Seriously. :yacadiim:

Sophi

You got a point there, but they aren't people that I hang with, but tales that come up when I visit my hometown and meet the relos. It's hard to avoid them when visiting my parents and over 80% of Somalis in Australia live in Melbourne. It is a major reason why I sought employment in the arse end of this country. I can't even relate to the so called educated circles as most of them smoke shisha and hang in upmarket shisha joints or smoke in their homes. Has it been added to the Sunnah category? I got few great friends and these kind of stories come up from time to time. As my mum would say, Allow sahal amuuraha.

Status
Not open for further replies.